What's new

Discovery RC to Car merge

Gaming Channel UK

Gaming Channel UK

Reaction score
Sin$
After spending over 2 hours in the Arena looking for a merge this is the closest I have got to doing anything...

Go into a public session it's much easier for pause trick...

Steps...

1. Pull your car into the arena workshop.

2. Change something on the RC Bandito.

3. Head upstairs to arena board and stand in front of it.

4. Call Ron, Gerald or Simeon and request a job.

5. Do the pause trick then load up Titan, on alert spam right dpad and accept to go Titan.

6. Once in Titan tap quit, while on alert spam right dpad and accept to quit (keep slamming right dpad.

7. You will load into Simeon job. Just back out and you are invisible.

Now you have an option where if you were able to get inside the car you could return it to its bay while accepting the arena job.

This is where it needs work as when you enter the door to go downstairs it brings your character back!

It maybe nothing but I come across it last night while testing the arena for a merge.

bitoblackmane

bitoblackmane

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
After spending over 2 hours in the Arena looking for a merge this is the closest I have got to doing anything...

Steps...

5. Do the pause trick then load up Titan, on alert spam right dpad and accept to go Titan.

6. Once in Titan tap quit, while on alert spam right dpad and accept to quit (keep slamming right dpad.

Now you have an option where if you were able to get inside the car you could return it to its bay while accepting the arena job.

This is where it needs work as when you enter the door to go downstairs it brings your character back!

It maybe nothing but I come across it last night while testing the arena for a merge.

the job board thing was patched a few years back because it was used to dupe vehicles

Gaming Channel UK

Gaming Channel UK

Reaction score
Sin$
the job board thing was patched a few years back because it was used to dupe vehicles
Things get unpatched... I'm always checking out old methods, I also come across an old dupe method in the arcade which is now working ?

bitoblackmane

bitoblackmane

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Things get unpatched... I'm always checking out old methods, I also come across an old dupe method in the arcade which is now working ?
ah, i mean it was possible to walk around with the job options but walking out the room makes em go away. hopefully there is something in the arena still

A

Anti_hero1138

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Car to rc merge does work, no lacking has video posted on discord. I'm on ps5 and just did it, works like a charm. Timing is tricky but works.
Post automatically merged:

All you do is have old job bookmarked, join someone in private session and start job quickly, if done right you will come down and job will be visible in arena, just make sure the car is already in mod shop and you change something on it b4 you start job. Once it's visible walk to rc bandito so you have mod option but in job circle. Press rdpad and your done. Change something on bandito to save. If you don't get it you will end up outside, don't give up, took me 3 tries. Hope this helps

M

MILF_HUNTIN87

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Car to rc merge does work, no lacking has video posted on discord. I'm on ps5 and just did it, works like a charm. Timing is tricky but works.
Post automatically merged:

All you do is have old job bookmarked, join someone in private session and start job quickly, if done right you will come down and job will be visible in arena, just make sure the car is already in mod shop and you change something on it b4 you start job. Once it's visible walk to rc bandito so you have mod option but in job circle. Press rdpad and your done. Change something on bandito to save. If you don't get it you will end up outside, don't give up, took me 3 tries. Hope this helps
Don't know if u realized but he said car to rc not rc to car

N

NotoriousStyles

Reaction score
Sin$
Video is confusing. If I become visible by the door again I did it wrong?

Snoopdogg7

Snoopdogg7

Reaction score
Sin$

Steps...

Try using the other door

Top Bottom
Login
Register