Patched RC to Car Merge

Status
Not open for further replies.
DevilsAdvocate666

DevilsAdvocate666

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Definitely did and recorded it btw. I have no reason to lie, pointless. Driver door was broken off and hit the glitch with ease. It is helpful for fourdoors.

May I ask how you broke the door? With car 2 car glitch or scuba tanks?

SMGLR

SMGLR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Im not trying to trash your video. It would be better if u added audio explaining what u are doing. On your video and in your text, i didnt see anything about pressing right bumper and then left bumper once u are on the options screen. It may not be necessary but it helps keeping him on bike longer

The thread is edited now and there is a tutorial video by a famous youtuber.
Post automatically merged:

You did not. You can only use bikes or a Delxuo for this glitch.

I agree with you, it worked with maxwell/deluxo/all bikes so far. Didnt test other cars.

Last edited:
H

Hellfirex11

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I merged F1s onto my RC from the r88 and then onto the stryder from the RC. My stryder has lost its custom plate options. I can put customs on every other car. I can make new ones and order and process through ifruit but not on the stryder. Is this now considered a dirty save dupe? All my issi dupes are clean and I sell occasionally so as long as I don't sell the stryder is there any reason to clean the plates?

S

spigel66

Reaction score
Sin$
Hey bro! Can I merge Sovereign bike? I want a black colored “SOVEREIGN”

wutapuss

wutapuss

Army of 2
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I merged F1s onto my RC from the r88 and then onto the stryder from the RC. My stryder has lost its custom plate options. I can put customs on every other car. I can make new ones and order and process through ifruit but not on the stryder. Is this now considered a dirty save dupe? All my issi dupes are clean and I sell occasionally so as long as I don't sell the stryder is there any reason to clean the plates?

yes! Do the dupe glitch and clean it up as the with the dupe you’ll get a new plate. You can then buy something over the dirty dupe.

I think what happen was the F1 didn’t have a custom plate so it was passed to the RC and to the Stryder. Your RC has a bad plate as well, you are going to need to merge something to it with a custom plate to clean it up.

SMGLR

SMGLR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey bro! Can I merge Sovereign bike? I want a black colored “SOVEREIGN”

Yes you can, you only need an RC with modded Black color ( the crew color )

Watch this tutorial video to be able to clean(copy) your plate to the car you want.

NOTE: you going to lose the donor car(with plate)

Please guys list the cars that you all successfully merged it using this method.

Thank you

Last edited:
H

Hellfirex11

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
yes! Do the dupe glitch and clean it up as the with the dupe you’ll get a new plate. You can then buy something over the dirty dupe.

I think what happen was the F1 didn’t have a custom plate so it was passed to the RC and to the Stryder. Your RC has a bad plate as well, you are going to need to merge something to it with a custom plate to clean it up.
Ya thats what I was thinking. I'll have to merge the F1s from a custom plate car onto the RC before I use it again. Going the dupe route for my dirty stryder seems the easiest method. Although if I just leave it dirty, am i at any risk of being dupe detected if I don't sell it?

J

Jasonm2400

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
it happened because you merged from a vehicle with no plate, I had to redo some of mine because that happened.lol

Gandalf61

Gandalf61

You Shall Not Pass!
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Yes you can, you only need an RC with modded Black color ( the crew color )

Watch this tutorial video to be able to clean(copy) your plate to the car you want.

NOTE: you going to lose the donor car(with plate)

Please guys list the cars that you all successfully merged it using this method.

Thank you

What ??? U dont need to do anything special to put a plate on a dirty car. Just do the merge using a donor car that has a custom plate. Plates move over also

SMGLR

SMGLR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
What ??? U dont need to do anything special to put a plate on a dirty car. Just do the merge using a donor car that has a custom plate. Plates move over also

he already merged it and he got a dirty plate and saved it with the dirty plate. And he’s unable to request a plate from iFruit, the video i posted will clean his car plate.

V

VallentinoRossi

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
The title of this Tread i not 100% correct. RC to Car Merge is only possible with Cars like Deluxo, Emerus (Gullwing). With normal Cars the Character get directly out of the Car

Navy Davey

Navy Davey

☠️Wicked Good☠️
Retired
Mr. Nice Guy Legendary Veteran Platinum Record
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
All vehicles in GTA are assigned a plate wether you can see it or not.
Your RC has the same plate as your R88.
Therefore your Stryder also has that plate.
Your best course of action to prevent this from happening again is:
  1. Do the car to car merge.
  2. Merge a car with your custom plate onto your R88.
  3. This will relieve the issue of dirty plates in the future when merging anything with the R88.
  4. Change your wheels back to F1s on your R88. Make sure they aren’t the stock wheels as that would make all subsequently merged cars have their own stock wheels.
  5. Merge your R88 onto your RC again.
  6. This will put your custom plate on the RC relieving any future problems when using the RC to merge. Your RC will now have your plate and F1s.
  7. After the RC has been fixed you can now merge it onto your Stryder and it will have your custom plate and plate options will be available again.

Gaian Commander

Gaian Commander

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
It is possible to merge a car using this method? Because I tired to merge my RC to my Sultan Classic and I literally could not get the timing right. I do know that the Delxuo and any vehicle(s) that have the gullwing doors are possible, but, I'm just wanting to know if this merge can work with all vehicles that can go into the arena workshop or just vehicles that have different animations of your character getting in and out of the vehicle.

H

Hellfirex11

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
All vehicles in GTA are assigned a plate wether you can see it or not.
Your RC has the same plate as your R88.
Therefore your Stryder also has that plate.
Your best course of action to prevent this from happening again is:
  1. Do the car to car merge.
  2. Merge a car with your custom plate onto your R88.
  3. This will relieve the issue of dirty plates in the future when merging anything with the R88.
  4. Change your wheels back to F1s on your R88. Make sure they aren’t the stock wheels as that would make all subsequently merged cars have their own stock wheels.
  5. Merge your R88 onto your RC again.
  6. This will put your custom plate on the RC relieving any future problems when using the RC to merge. Your RC will now have your plate and F1s.
  7. After the RC has been fixed you can now merge it onto your Stryder and it will have your custom plate and plate options will be available again.
Thanks for all the suggestions and replys.
I ended up duping the stryder and overwriting the dirty one. I then merged a car with custom plate and F1s back on the RC.
I am a little confused tho as I started out with the r88, which I merged into the S80RR. That car doesn't have a visible plate or options. I used it to get F1s on the cerberus and then onto several others, zhaba, outlaw, everon, sasquatch.
Generic plate r88>>S80RR>>cerberus and I could put custom plates still on the cerberus and any vehicle I merged using it after. Is it because on my very first save of the cerberus I put custom plate directly after the merge?

wutapuss

wutapuss

Army of 2
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks for all the suggestions and replys.
I ended up duping the stryder and overwriting the dirty one. I then merged a car with custom plate and F1s back on the RC.
I am a little confused tho as I started out with the r88, which I merged into the S80RR. That car doesn't have a visible plate or options. I used it to get F1s on the cerberus and then onto several others, zhaba, outlaw, everon, sasquatch.
Generic plate r88>>S80RR>>cerberus and I could put custom plates still on the cerberus and any vehicle I merged using it after. Is it because on my very first save of the cerberus I put custom plate directly after the merge?

i would say yes! I try to make sure the first thing I always change was the plate even with custom plates to be safe.

SMGLR

SMGLR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
It is possible to merge a car using this method? Because I tired to merge my RC to my Sultan Classic and I literally could not get the timing right. I do know that the Delxuo and any vehicle(s) that have the gullwing doors are possible, but, I'm just wanting to know if this merge can work with all vehicles that can go into the arena workshop or just vehicles that have different animations of your character getting in and out of the vehicle.

Not all vehicles works with this method. I wish I have a list of vehicles that can be merged successfully with this method.

D

Divine Reign

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Keeping thread on topic but I believe I knocked off driver door when I brought in second vehicle. Was testing out animation of sitting. I opened up door while it was being crushed and it fell off. Walked up to rc and proceeded with glitch.

Telikhilo

Telikhilo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I get kicked out of car right before unpausing and spam left d wont show. Still trying ~

Navy Davey

Navy Davey

☠️Wicked Good☠️
Retired
Mr. Nice Guy Legendary Veteran Platinum Record
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I get kicked out of car right before unpausing and spam left d wont show. Still trying ~
If you get in the car and you are paused you will get back out.
You have to back out of pause just before you sit down while you still have one foot on the ground.
To do cars you have to be fast.
It’s best if you leave a door open.

Last edited:
blade_venom

blade_venom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I hit this once and that's it. Nvm. Just did it again

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.