Status
Not open for further replies.
SMGLR

SMGLR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
There are three critical spots in this glitch:
  1. Standing as far away as possible where you can still hit Y/triangle and your character will go towards the vehicle. I also face away from the vehicle so that my character has to turn around to walk in the direction of the vehicle.
  2. Hitting pause/the Gerald job. This part is always timing oriented and can be a nuisance to hit even if you have done it many times.
  3. Backing out of pause at the right time. The Amazing Mike video states to hit both bumpers/R1-L1 but it’s actually easier to just hold any bumper or either R1or L1 as you get the same result and you can focus on backing out at the right moment. You need to back out of pause as soon as you see your character getting on the bike.

Requirements:
  • Modded RC.
  • Bunker.
  • Arena workshop.
  • Vehicle you want to merge.
  • A Gerald Job.
Method:
  1. Spawn at bunker.
  2. Go to the arena workshop and enter.
  3. Drive vehicle to be merged into the modshop.
  4. Enter RC mod menu (right Dpad)
  5. Back out of menu.
  6. Stand as far away from the vehicle being merged as possible where you can press Y/triangle and your character will still walk towards the vehicle being merged automatically. Stand with your back towards the vehicle.
  7. Get the job invite ready.
  8. Press and hold pause.
  9. Press Y/triangle to start moving towards the vehicle.
  10. Release pause and press A/X soon after so that you hear the beep of accepting the invite and the pause menu is up.
  11. Hold either the left or right bumper(R1/L1) so that you can see your character getting on/in the vehicle.
  12. As soon as you see your character getting on/in the vehicle quickly exit the pause menu B/circle and spam left Dpad.
  13. The vehicle will go back to its spot and the job will load.
  14. Back out of the job and return the vehicle to the mod shop and change something on it to save.

RC to Car Merge (Two player) by Thagoof Thagoof

• Proceed with glitch as normal.
  • Open the car door.
  • Have a friend stand in the way of the open door.
  • Continue with the glitch and you can merge any car with the RC.

Last edited by a moderator:
ScofieldX

ScofieldX

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hello everyone.

I was looking for an easier method to merge using my modded RC without pushing bikes or using the scuba/chute, and I successfully found this workaround. It worked with all bikes and deluxo. Might not work in other vehicles, but you guys are smart enough to figure a new way around this work. highlight me if this workaround is posted earlier in a thread.

NOTE: there is a Clip at the end of this thread.

Car to car new method founder:
https://www.se7ensins.com/forums/threads/gta-v-online-car-2-car-merge.1793388/

Requirements:

1) Bunker
2) Arena
3) unmodded Bike
4) Modded RC Bandito
5) Job from Simeon

Steps:

1) go inside your bunker and leave ( spawn in bunker if you want )
2) Go to arena and enter workshop level
3) drive your bike in the workshop
4) modify your RC or just backout, make sure you request a job
5) hover over the simeon job and press triangle to ride the bike, while you walking press option then x to glitch the map menu, back out and spam L-dpad to return to storage.
6) Modify your bike to save it or drive to MOC to get a clean plate.

NOTE #1: L-dpad should be fast enough to hit the merge.

NOTE #2: No need to subscribe or like, this channel just to upload private or easy methods.

Can confirm this works on Xbox one, just a tad confused with merging F1 rims on cars.

wutapuss

wutapuss

Army of 2
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks, i was like wait when they release the new blazer, then realized today was Thursday... hahaha..

Gandalf61

Gandalf61

You Shall Not Pass!
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Well done. Will try thos later. Anyone try it with cars?

raymo2u

raymo2u

GTA5 MASTER WIZARD
Reaction score
Sin$
The new Stryder sucks btw.

Great merge method, will try it with other vehicles, it is a bit more time sensitive than other methods (walking distance/menu lag) but it is better all around.

D

Divine Reign

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
The new Stryder sucks btw.

Great merge method, will try it with other vehicles, it is a bit more time sensitive than other methods (walking distance/menu lag) but it is better all around.
I like it fun little car to zip around. The animation of getting into vehicle is most important part.

DevilsAdvocate666

DevilsAdvocate666

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
this is almost the same as the broken doors when doing car 2 car as far I can see. Method is not new.

SMGLR

SMGLR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
this is almost the same as the broken doors when doing car 2 car as far I can see. Method is not new.

Lazy people like me found that glitch easier for them instead or dropping tanks.

and you cannot break a door while you driving to workshop, so that what I call it another workaround

C

Cornali

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Got this to work on one character can’t seem to duplicate it. Always hop back off the bike.

blade_venom

blade_venom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I did 1st person. I'll try to replicate and post a video. But honestly is a bit annoying. Took me quite a few tries, and by few I mean a few dozen

blade_venom

blade_venom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
This is the worst glitch of all time .
Yeah I've been trying this as well with no luck. But I'll swap sessions, restart, etc etc hang myself and then it will work. I'll update if I get it, but as of now not working for me

Gandalf61

Gandalf61

You Shall Not Pass!
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah I've been trying this as well with no luck. But I'll swap sessions, restart, etc etc hang myself and then it will work. I'll update if I get it, but as of now not working for me
Ive tried this about 100 times. He gets off bike too quickly.
Post automatically merged:

Here is a much better video with explanation of what u need to do. I hit it second try following this. Failed 100 times trying to follow op method. Thanks Navy Davey Navy Davey

Last edited:
wutapuss

wutapuss

Army of 2
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Ive tried this about 100 times. He gets off bike too quickly.
Post automatically merged:

Here is a much better video with explanation of what u need to do. I hit it second try following this. Failed 100 times trying to follow op method. Thanks Navy Davey Navy Davey

Didn’t watch this video as I am on a mobile in a datacenter, hehe.. but I saw a video from Made Man and he states you have to unpause before your character gets on the seat so you won’t get thrown off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register