What's new

Patched RC Bandito to Car Merge!

MetalineMyke

MetalineMyke

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Tez2 reported that rockstar patched 2 arena dupe glitches today... i assume the right d, gas , dpad was one.. was this another then..has anyone hit it after a fresh restart?

Fishstick6959

Fishstick6959

Reaction score
Sin$
If you get the car outside with the modshop menu (for the few seconds its up) by failing to do the prep for the merge, and you quickly change something on the car (you can't see options) it will tell you that it can't go into the modshop or the MOC but its still recognized as a personal vehicle still and will disappear if you get out of it.

I wonder if a friend could enter it and then follow the steps of the fire dupe glitch to dupe the vehicle....I didnt have friends to test with. I also had daily sell limit so I couldn't try and see if I could quickly sell it and if it would effect the car in the arena garage or not.

ACG Crazy

ACG Crazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I’m pretty sure this is patched cause once you back out of the pause menu and spam y(x) and left d-pad it won’t teleport you in

BudzRus

BudzRus

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
yes this is patched aswell you can no longer teleport into the car when you back out of the pause menu

C

CDIESEL23

Reaction score
Sin$
yes this is patched aswell you can no longer teleport into the car when you back out of the pause menu
I can still teleport in but I got a black screen and then nothing, then the car spawned back in the parking garage ??‍♂️

Last edited:
J

Jasonm2400

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
has anyone tried this by glitching 2 cars into the workshop to use the teleport into car?

Top Bottom
Login
Register