What's new

Patched RC Bandito to Car Merge!

Y

Yeeekz

Reaction score
Sin$
Since nobody has posted it and it's quite easy, maybe some people don't know this glitch so here it is.

Requirements
- Having RC Bandito
- Arena War
- Car you want to mod

Procedure
-Get into Arena War
- Get the car you want to mod into the workshop.
- Enter the RC Bandito to modify it (you don't need to modify anything, just enter and then exit).
- Do the scuba outfit glitch and cover the doors with the tanks.
- Get a Simeon or Gerald job. Prees once X to get into the details of a job. As in the Car to RC merge, maintain options button for approximately 3 seconds, then unpress it and fastly press X.
- You will now have to be in the options menu, move through the taps(online, friends and those) just to charge the job.
- (Since the scuba tanks are gone when joining a job this is the workaround part) You will need to press options to get out of the options menu.
- Right after being out of it , spam triangle and Left D-PAD.
- If you done it correctly it will teleport the car modded to the garage.
- Then, get in the workshop and apply a change to the car in order to save it.

That's It!

djbackwardss

djbackwardss

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Since nobody has posted it and it's quite easy, maybe some people don't know this glitch so here it is.

Requirements
- Having RC Bandito
- Arena War
- Car you want to mod

Procedure
-Get into Arena War
- Get the car you want to mod into the workshop.
- Enter the RC Bandito to modify it (you don't need to modify anything, just enter and then exit).
- Do the scuba outfit glitch and cover the doors with the tanks.
- Get a Simeon or Gerald job. Prees once X to get into the details of a job. As in the Car to RC merge, maintain options button for approximately 3 seconds, then unpress it and fastly press X.
- You will now have to be in the options menu, move through the taps(online, friends and those) just to charge the job.
- (Since the scuba tanks are gone when joining a job this is the workaround part) You will need to press options to get out of the options menu.
- Right after being out of it , spam triangle and Left D-PAD.
- If you done it correctly it will teleport the car modded to the garage.
- Then, get in the workshop and apply a change to the car in order to save it.

That's It!
There's a much easier method with a friend but nice!

DevilsAdvocate666

DevilsAdvocate666

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
There was a post, that one could've been updated. But this is also good, thank you! :smile:

Decy

Decy

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Pretty easy thanks man!
Can finally do some F1 merges on XB1
Post automatically merged:

This is a requirement, not a request...

ADD IT TO THE OP please

You actually don't need to for the RC merges.

V

VallentinoRossi

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
So maybe we have different GTA Versions but the Tanks are moving away from the Door´s. So you can put 20 of them on both sides but it´s not enough time to finish the rest of the Glitch. If i come back from the "Options - X and Press options again to Spam Triangle and left the Tanks a to far away from the Door

Decy

Decy

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
So i've tried this a couple of times just there and cannot seem to get the car to go back to storage at all. I was hitting it perfectly fine earlier anyone else having issues?

ACG Crazy

ACG Crazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Managed to get it to work but the mercenary Mesa is being a pain right now lol but the zhaba got it on first try

raymo2u

raymo2u

GTA5 MASTER WIZARD
Reaction score
Sin$
This is a requirement, not a request...

ADD IT TO THE OP please
I havent needed to go to the bunker for the last few Benny's Merges, since they patched the faggio movement I havent bothered going to the bunker. Im not sure if it works for everyone but I dont seem to need to go there anymore.

I

iMollyV2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Alittle off topic, but it’s in the steps. Tried searching the forum and all I get is crap about masks, so... how do I get a glitched scuba outfit exactly?

Simeon_GTAFAN

Simeon_GTAFAN

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
If you keep the outfit on it will be still glitched for when you next use it.

You question was about having to setup the outfit again next time, If your question isn't about the glitch and just about saving the the outfit then no.

Decy

Decy

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Is anyone else having issues getting the car to return to storage i have been trying for nearly an hour i had it working fine earlier but seems impossible now for some reason.

I

iMollyV2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Is anyone else having issues getting the car to return to storage i have been trying for nearly an hour i had it working fine earlier but seems impossible now for some reason.
Same here. Hit it 3 times, took a short break to do a couple things, now I get in the car fine and no amount of d-pad gets it to go into storage and the mission just starts up

Top Bottom
Login
Register