What's new

Patched Rc 2 Car merge (solo)

bUAkronG

bUAkronG

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Don't forget, once you've got F1 wheels on your non-F1 car, you can change the wheel design by going into tire design options and cycling through them.

Nomercy4dweak

Nomercy4dweak

Reaction score
Sin$
Don't forget, once you've got F1 wheels on your non-F1 car, you can change the wheel design by going into tire design options and cycling through them.
But sadly there is no such way to change bennys.
Also does anyone know how to put ceo special vehicles in other garage so that i can mod/merge them

B

beaasta

Reaction score
Sin$
It is really inventive though haha poor mechanic ??. Nice find ??
There’s also this one but I couldn’t make it work for myself yet with a technical custom.
I tried a couple of times only and wanted to check first before I paste the link but no time now so:

Ps it’s in dutch but pretty self explanatory i hope

And then mademanthug has a solo method aswell with bit of a setup to get glitched out but after that should work nice n fast.
Didn’t try that one yet

Holy **** this one is so much easier just do this dont have to f*** with the mechanic at all

jw460

jw460

⚠️WARNING⚠️ ‼️This Member Is Very High‼️
Grizzled Veteran Experienced Veteran Hardened Veteran
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Ich spreche nicht Deutsch

Last edited:
B

beaasta

Reaction score
Sin$
Tryd ths one lots keeps going into job
Yea it worked perfectly for me first try and i got it to work a couple more times but i think on certain cars its kind of finicky. Im trying on the banshee rn and its loading into the mission faster than i can get in the car and press left on dpad
Post automatically merged:

That video says Gepatched witch means patched!
Lmao i just did it like 4 times wym

Gta 5 time

Gta 5 time

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yea it worked perfectly for me first try and i got it to work a couple more times but i think on certain cars its kind of finicky. Im trying on the banshee rn and its loading into the mission faster than i can get in the car and press left on dpad

Lmao i just did it like 4 times wym
Mybad was just replying to what the video said but that's awsome it works that way mint boys

xxgreyhoundzzxx

xxgreyhoundzzxx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Is it still working? Because it doesn’t let me click left on the dpad to teleport to the garage part anymore 0.o

xxgreyhoundzzxx

xxgreyhoundzzxx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
It was working for me a few hours ago so I assume so
Idk I will try again but it hasn't been letting me teleport back to the garage after I teleport into the car

yeah it doesnt let me click left on the dpad to return to garage anymore

Last edited:
S

Skillzuno

Reaction score
Sin$
Is it possible to remove liveries with this glitch? I've done it before for F1 Wheels but now I want to remove the Lifeguard Granger's livery.

Please explain to me what car should I merge with the RC then from the RC to the Lifeguard so I remove the Lifeguard's livery.
No possible

M

MNRL

Reaction score
Sin$
Idk I will try again but it hasn't been letting me teleport back to the garage after I teleport into the car

yeah it doesnt let me click left on the dpad to return to garage anymore
I’m having a lot of success with it now.

So all I do is click to view the mods on my RC when I’m ready and then I press Y to start walking to the car. I bring up the invitation page of the invite, hold START, hit A/X, then I hold in LEFT D-PAD when my pause menu comes up. Now this is the part that gets it to work for me — when my character finally gets into his car, I quickly press START, but I am STILL holding LEFT D-PAD. I do not let go of it. From the vids I’ve watched they didnt say to continue to hold LEFT D-PAD as you hit start START after loading into the car. I probably hit it once out of every 3 tries now. If you fail, make sure to walk up to your RC Bandito and then cycle through the liveries for a couple of seconds before attempting the glitch again.

Last edited:
xxgreyhoundzzxx

xxgreyhoundzzxx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I’m having a lot of success with it now.

So all I do is click to view the mods on my RC when I’m ready and then I press Y to start walking to the car. I bring up the invitation page of the invite, hold START, hit A/X, then I hold in LEFT D-PAD when my pause menu comes up. Now this is the part that gets it to work for me — when my character finally gets into his car, I quickly press START, but I am STILL holding LEFT D-PAD. I do not let go of it. From the vids I’ve watched they didnt say to continue to hold LEFT D-PAD as you hit start START after loading into the car. I probably hit it once out of every 3 tries now. If you fail, make sure to walk up to your RC Bandito and then cycle through the liveries for a couple of seconds before attempting the glitch again.
It worked, i was just timing it wrong. Tapping left dpad too quickly

F

FlisterMare

Reaction score
Sin$
there is no video, plus when I get kicked from the car it doesn’t let me modify anything

I get kicked from car every time!!!!

After changing spawn and sessions I'm still kicked from car Everytime!!!! Wtf
I do too

Last edited:
Top Bottom
Login
Register