Skate Or Die!
Reaction score
i like it. im not sure about the long quote though :oops:

J

Jamo_Gaming

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i like it. im not sure about the long quote though :oops:
Thanks bro also i know i didn't put any effects on the text at all i know i should of blended it in better.

S

SuperDooper

Contributor
Reaction score
Center the focal, get rid of the planet....
The piece has potential, but needs some tlc

Try taking that smudge layer underneath her away, and replacing it with something darker and maybe more open...like a space scene?

If this is a stock, then you should go back and render it first...you never want to do this big of a edit on a stock pic.

Get rid of you name in the lower left....if you want a water mark then leave it...but i dont think youll need it.

KIU

J

Jamo_Gaming

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Try taking that smudge layer underneath her away, and replacing it with something darker and maybe more open...like a space scene?

If this is a stock, then you should go back and render it first...you never want to do this big of a edit on a stock pic.

Get rid of you name in the lower left....if you want a water mark then leave it...but i dont think youll need it.

KIU
Thanks for the contructive feedback i will try that on the V2 if i do one.

J

Jamo_Gaming

Enthusiast
Reaction score

KIU
This is what it looks like with the backround taken away and that paint splatter what was to big
http://gyazo.com/843793f1eb36f22e2e7a2509c7adbebf

S

SuperDooper

Contributor
Reaction score
not bad, now center the girl in the middle...and clean up the little bit of color thats on the outside..kiu

J

Jamo_Gaming

Enthusiast
Reaction score
not bad, now center the girl in the middle...and clean up the little bit of color thats on the outside..kiu
i like the girl i tiny bit to the left and what do you mean clean the color in the outside ? should i just put plain space ?

S

SuperDooper

Contributor
Reaction score
there are little bits from layers that you missed when erasing,,,tilt your screen to see them..there in the black area on the left...

J

Jamo_Gaming

Enthusiast
Reaction score
there are little bits from layers that you missed when erasing,,,tilt your screen to see them..there in the black area on the left...
i left them there because i like them little bits lmaoo

S

SuperDooper

Contributor
Reaction score
well its not bad, and if need more help just message me :smile:

T

Tundraa

Reaction score
I would of liked it if you didn't have that quote. 8/10

Top Bottom