• Start date
  • Views 1,816
Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Madgaz182

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ok I was live streaming last night and happened to stumble upon this rare care the Lampaditi pigaille I think it's called

I'm not aware that these are pedestrian cars in online , single player yes but not online

Sadly I couldn't take it to LSC , but still cool none the less

If you wanna see footage head to my channel and
My latest stream around the 1hr 12min Mark

lampadaitt_zpsobtlryzn.jpg

lampadaitt2_zpse5sx84tg.jpg

lampadaitt3_zpsmbcgeycd.jpg

O

odium

im like ibaka when it comes to blocks
Reaction score
i think they added the hipster update cars to traffic a while ago

M

Madgaz182

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I know they added dlc cars to single player I wasn't aware they added them to Online

H

Hanson1851

Say what again!
Reaction score
Yeah there have been quite a few new cars online lately (check out Southern super autos website etc)

H

Hamzakid

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It has been there since they released it, I bought it ages ago, nothing special

M

Madgaz182

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I know it's been there on the site and stuff but it has never been a space able car on the street has it ?

D

Do ne

I don't even. Wait, what?
Reaction score
It has been there since they released it, I bought it ages ago, nothing special
I think he meant it was added to the traffic. As a lot of cars have been the past few month.

Y

Yela is God

Skins
Reaction score
I've seen peds driving the Imponte Dukes, Carbon R's it's weird

M

Menace UK

Getting There
Reaction score
Ok I was live streaming last night and happened to stumble upon this rare care the Lampaditi pigaille I think it's called

I'm not aware that these are pedestrian cars in online , single player yes but not online

Sadly I couldn't take it to LSC , but still cool none the less

If you wanna see footage head to my channel and
My latest stream around the 1hr 12min Mark

lampadaitt_zpsobtlryzn.jpg

lampadaitt2_zpse5sx84tg.jpg

lampadaitt3_zpsmbcgeycd.jpg
these have been driving around for months. I even managed to store one usingt he jerry can glitch. No one on here believed me because apparently you cant teleport into street cars (even though i definately did lol)

T

The Irish Assassin

(Re)tired eyes from the shadows
Retired
Reaction score
These vehicles have been spawning online for a good while now. In solo, crew only and invite only lobbies they are reasonably common though it does depend where you are and what vehicle you are driving. I am yet to see them in a completely public session but I think the pattern for spawning vehicles online differs between non-public and public sessions due to the high use of memory already for player owned vehicles in those sessions.

Not really anything new sadly and to be honest the title is semi misleading since it is to hot to modify or easily store online.

D

dammooo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
im pretty sure its only around 400k to buy aswell isnt it

i thought the 'dlc' cars were only online on the streets if you were playing on xb1 or ps4 anyway :o
never noticed em on x360, might be just me lol

D

delawarebratboi

Contributor
Reaction score
There's actually a place out near the Vago's gang territory where most of the DLC cars spawn in. I've even seen Stallions and Dukes there. Just block the highway with your car, and watch the DLC cars pile up.

Last edited:
B

B-rad

Press On
Reaction score
That's very cool. I don't know if I've seen this one but they all look fairly close to being similar so it's hard to tell. You must have had good eyes to spot it.

P

Pyr0mantic

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Most DLC cars were added to traffic with current gen release. I see Dukes and Pantos all the time in open world.

G

gazhill81

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Been in online since the next gen was released

M

Madgaz182

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I honeslty can't say I've ever seen DLC cars drive around other than this one occasion , in single player I see them all the time not ONLINE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom