Discussion Rare Callsigns/Emblems

LFCGirl

Getting There
Reaction score
Anybody know some good callsigns/emblems? That are somewhat original that not everyone uses (AKA Joint Ops -.-)

Right now I'm rockin "The Mastadon" and the Emergency Airdrop emblem. I'm looking for the "<3" title or the "2 inch punch" or whatever it was

xXMockeyXx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
How did you get mastadon?

My title is like "go for the choppa!" think I got it from
so many stinger explosions, takin out Uav etc

taco543

Reaction score
i got the global thermonuclear war title for callin in 2 nukes and i got a ufo taking a cow as my emblem

Saiyan

Reaction score
One Inch Punch and the bleeding skull emblem.

I also switch it up to Devastator and Silent Strike every now and then.

aMazZe yO

Banned
Reaction score
i have the 'IW' & '<3' ones i got them both after i got level 70
got The Prestige, with the first prestige badge as my emblem pro or what prestiged already and nearly again with no boosting at all (S&D Try Hard Ftw !)

xXMockeyXx

Enthusiast
Reaction score

ZombieKing

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I use the Think Fast ! Title and the MLG Frag Emblem :w00t: they are by far the best ones i have seen :tongue:

Scottish Mad Man

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I use Wargasm, 1bullet2kills, TheMastodon, The Grim Reaper, Mad Man, OMFG, or my best one Perfectionist where u have to use up all ammo in ur sniper clip on the enemy team with out missing a single shot. The emblems I use are cow being ubducted by alien or Tiger that I got with Wargasm.:thumbup:

iNezzy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Title - Global Thermonuclear Warfare (call in 2 nukes)

Emblem - Spinning Nuke icon (Call in 10 nukes) or Animated chopper gunner icon (call in 50 or 25 chopper gunnersi forget how many. )

iNezzy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I got The Mastodon when i went 11 kills and 0 deaths. Damn the game ending when im going for another nuke -.-

CraigChrist8239

VIP
VIP
Reaction score
I'm rocking the All Pro. I had a thermal fmj sniper (the third one) and there was a guy shooting at me from behind. I turned around and quick scoped him in the face and apparently there was a guy behind him. I got a collateral headshot! BOOM!

SuperDooper

Contributor
Reaction score
I have yet to see someone with my title and emblem....my title is owned. and my emblem is jugs.

IronFalcon92

Baedolfin
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
xXMockeyXx said:

I have Get to the Chopper! - The famous Schwartzenegger quote

I believe this is what you are trying to say, and you get it from being the chopper gunner twice. And I use the emergency airdrop emblem...

Top Bottom