• Thread starter FamousMassacre1
  • Start date
  • Views 1,672
F

FamousMassacre1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Kevin Caution

Kevin Caution

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
uhm if it's an undetectable one, u won't get banned, but if it's just one someone made and it selling, you won't get banned, but xbox detects your shooting speed now, if u were to go into a private match and shoot, lets say the m1a1 as fast as you can, about two clips in, they will detect that you have a modded controller, but u don't your just shooting fast and they will slow down the speed of your gun below normal, so yes, you will get caught, and they will slow ur a** down, sorry but u just wasted ur money

F

FamousMassacre1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
first its not gonna be the only game i use it on and its undetectable plus on mode 5(cod 5 mode) its not like the others it has a special code to make it think its a human finger so you can go past the patch and it wont stop, scroll down to the first video

xJudas

xJudas

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I don't think you can really get banned for that, but let us know if it works alright! :smile:

O

omnxbeast

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
FamousMassacre1 said:
first its not gonna be the only game i use it on and its undetectable plus on mode 5(cod 5 mode) its not like the others it has a special code to make it think its a human finger so you can go past the patch and it wont stop, scroll down to the first video

bahahahah it doesnt have a special code but it does work...people just figured out how many shots per second the game allows before it takes over and then slowed the speed on the modded controller to that...you could go into another game like cod 4 or something and compare like the halo/cod4 speed to mode 5 and it would be slower but not much

punkskater2448

punkskater2448

Taking Over The World
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Currently you can not get banned for using a modded controller. All rapidfire controllers have been disabled from working in world at war since the last update. Even if it says "undetectable" it still will not work.

J

JSDragon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Ok if it does not work then how come i have the same controller that he bought only the white version and i can rapid fire in COD:5 anytime i want to?

punkskater2448

punkskater2448

Taking Over The World
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
I can rapid fire too. You have to do is in short bursts. If you sit there and rapidfire non stop it will eventually hit the limit and your rof will become limited.

I

ii CoRrUpT xX

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yes, punkskater is right. There is no way you can continuously rapid fire until you run out of ammo in 2 semi autos and still not be limited.

L

lx underoath xl

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
I shoot so fast without a modded controller that it cuts down my ROF. Pisses me the **** off.

F

FamousMassacre1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
ii CoRrUpT xX said:
Yes, punkskater is right. There is no way you can continuously rapid fire until you run out of ammo in 2 semi autos and still not be limited.
might be true for the cod4 ones but i have a cod5 one and i have played like 20 matches with it on and have never been limited

punkskater2448

punkskater2448

Taking Over The World
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
It's the other way around my friend. I am sorry but I do not believe that some how you are the only person who plays this game that does not get limited.

G

GrandCaravanSE

Reaction score
Sin$
I have had mine for a half a year now, nobody has ever noticed:biggrin:. one thing i noticed is that if you leave one or two bullets in the clip, and then reload, it will not slow down at all:thumbup:.

Top Bottom
Login
Register