What's new

Discussion Rapid Fire Upgrade kit Survey!

• Thread starter II CRIONIC II
  • Start date
  • Views 736

Would you buy this mod?

• Total voters
I

II CRIONIC II

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey,

I'm carrying out a survey on a Rapid Fire mod I'm working on to see how many people would be interested in this. My mod features 10 modes:

1. Full Rapid - Fastest Setting (For Call of Duty 4 and Halo 3)
2. Full Rapid - Extremely Fast
3. Full Rapid - Very, Very, Fast (Fastest speed for Call of Duty 5 & undetectable)
4. Full Rapid - Very Fast
5. Full Rapid - Fast
6. Burst Fire - Fastest 3 Round Burst Setting (Works on Call of Duty 5 and 4)
7. Burst Fire - Extremely fast 3 Round Burst Setting
8. Burst Fire - Very, Very, Fast 3 Round Burst Setting
9. Burst Fire - Very Fast 3 Round Burst Setting
10. Burst Fire - Fast 3 Round Burst Setting

Post a reply after completing the poll, stating how much you would be willing to pay for a new controller with this mod and to have this mod installed in your controller, and if I get enough feedback and produce these mods, I'll give you 10% off!!!

Thanks!

M

Myth

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i think that would be pretty sickkk
i would be down

how much would it cost tho?

Venomous Fire

Venomous Fire

Retired Admin 4 Life
VIP
Retired
Diamonds Are Forever Mythical Veteran Odysseus' Summit
Reaction score
Sin$
Thats WAY too many modes in my opinion

punkskater2448

punkskater2448

Taking Over The World
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
I would get lost as to what setting I was on after number 3.

dragonz2444

dragonz2444

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Wow, that would suck. If you want to go to normal during a match you will spend like 20 seconds cycling.

R

rickeyf11

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
yeah.. way to many modes. i would slim it down to about 5 or 6 modes

Noupoi

Noupoi

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Venomous Fire said:
Thats WAY too many modes in my opinion
QFT.

If it was simpler, and didn't cost much more than using a tut on the internet, then I might consider it.

I

II CRIONIC II

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
The cost would be between $100 and $150 Australian dollars. You'll have to convert that to see how much it is in US dollars. If i stick with the 10 mode rapid fire, I'm either going to have the fourth player led blink, or have an led digit display between the d-pad and right thumbstick that says what mod you are on so you know.

ATM I'm developing a whole new concept of the 10 mode rapid fire. This will have 4 main modes that are full rapid, 3 shot burst, dual rapid and dual 3 shot burst, all with completely adjustable speed settings to fine tune the speed to suit the game you are playing.

I'll post updates here. Remember, if I successfully produce this mod and you've completed the poll and given input here, you'll get 10% off!

Cheers!

Haxalot88

Haxalot88

VIP
VIP
Reaction score
Sin$
II CRIONIC II said:
The cost would be between $100 and $150 Australian dollars. You'll have to convert that to see how much it is in US dollars. If i stick with the 10 mode rapid fire, I'm either going to have the fourth player led blink, or have an led digit display between the d-pad and right thumbstick that says what mod you are on so you know.

ATM I'm developing a whole new concept of the 10 mode rapid fire. This will have 4 main modes that are full rapid, 3 shot burst, dual rapid and dual 3 shot burst, all with completely adjustable speed settings to fine tune the speed to suit the game you are playing.

I'll post updates here. Remember, if I successfully produce this mod and you've completed the poll and given input here, you'll get 10% off!

Cheers!

Jesus that's expensive. When I produce rapidfire codes, I generally sell the chips from $5-$10 ea, or mod services for around $20-$30. Now that I have partnered with Play N Trade store chain, I have them handle the services.

What I'm saying here is this is rather unreasonably priced. So 3 things:

- Do you have a viable code to use as a base? I don't mean something like Hazer's piece of crap, that won't get you anywhere.
- How do you propose to make it better than other models? There's a fine line between good functionality, and too much functionality.
- Have you worked out a burst code before? I've seen many people attempting a burst but haven't been able to figure it out. KNOW how these things actually work will be the only real way, otherwise you'll get lost half-way through.

Now even though I produce new lines of chips regularly, I would be more than willing to help you if you ever get stuck. Just as long as you aren't associated with the Play N Trade storechain that is.

I

II CRIONIC II

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm open to suggestions for prices. Just give me an approximate price, and I'll have a look. I don't want these to be overpriced crappy mods like a lot of mods.

I'm not associated with anyone or any company. Just an Xbox enthusiasts looking to give people the best mods possible at a fair price. I've seen way too many rip offs on the internet. I'd be happy for you to help if you'd like to Haxalot :wink:. If you have msn or a way we can chat privately, let me know.

I'm writing the code now in my spare time. It will take a while to perfect and test, so I'm not promising anything within the next week.

If you have any questions give us a yell. :smile:

J

jmischler

Reaction score
Sin$
Hey,

I'm carrying out a survey on a Rapid Fire mod I'm working on to see how many people would be interested in this. My mod features 10 modes:

1. Full Rapid - Fastest Setting (For Call of Duty 4 and Halo 3)
2. Full Rapid - Extremely Fast
3. Full Rapid - Very, Very, Fast (Fastest speed for Call of Duty 5 & undetectable)
4. Full Rapid - Very Fast
5. Full Rapid - Fast
6. Burst Fire - Fastest 3 Round Burst Setting (Works on Call of Duty 5 and 4)
7. Burst Fire - Extremely fast 3 Round Burst Setting
8. Burst Fire - Very, Very, Fast 3 Round Burst Setting
9. Burst Fire - Very Fast 3 Round Burst Setting
10. Burst Fire - Fast 3 Round Burst Setting

Post a reply after completing the poll, stating how much you would be willing to pay for a new controller with this mod and to have this mod installed in your controller, and if I get enough feedback and produce these mods, I'll give you 10% off!!!

Thanks!
how did you make your 3 round burst?

Top Bottom
Login
Register