Rapid Fire Help (not another one..lol)

Discussion in 'Xbox 360' started by tommkennedy, Aug 14, 2009 with 1 replies and 347 views.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tommkennedy

tommkennedy Newbie

Ratings:
    some months ago now I first made punkbusters two wire mod which I found to be quite good but upon being annoyed by peeps using the rapid fire on cod waw I decided to join in,

So I get the Mod kit off eBay for 5.00 comes with the resistors and the pre programmed chip even wire and solder...

So after an hour or so connecting it up (sleeper/stealth mod) I sat down to play cod but it was so slow to be fair it was as fast as I could probably pull trigger myself but I knew I was late starting for cod waw with all the recent patches, and allot of people had turned their programming down to about 7 sps but sum people are selling 11+ sps pads?

so any way I decided to go about it a different way so I ordered I jdm pic programmer (9.00) and a new 12f683 (comes free with programmer) chip to go with it and am also going to get a pic socket for the pic to sit in (so hopefully I can just pop it in and out if it needs reprogramming)

So hears where i am I need of good advice, what would be the best program to encode the pic with?

I already have the rapid fire program by wondro will this work?

If not which file should I upload something like burnmeup2?

ideally I would like to make adjustments my self to see what I can get away with plus I only really want it for cod waw at the mo, but odst and cod mw2 are just around the corner so I can definatley see the need to update the programming??

any help, advice or ideas but be much appreciated, and I know most are fed up with the endless discussions going on about rapid fire pads, but iv been trawling pages and pages of info and constantly coming up with conflicting advice..Lol

So i am going put this out there for someone who wants to help me thanks

2. mr squishy

mr squishy Enthusiast

Ratings: