Discussion Rapid Fire Controller

• Thread starter DrunkenWarrior
  • Start date
  • Views 1,569
joey mcnasty

joey mcnasty

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i have a mod controller only because i got bored kicking peoples *** with a M4 , so i switched to mk-14, i dont care who complains let the cry. anyone can say anything all the want because its all talk, they are just trying to get a stupid point through because they are mad. when it comes face to face some of them wont be talkin **** any more. people its just a game get over it

Th3-Chronikk

Th3-Chronikk

Hacker Of All Game Systems
Mythical Veteran Legendary Veteran Fabled Veteran
Reaction score
Why the hate? It grants such a minimalistic edge and even has it's own draws i.e recoil. Yet people assume a rapid fire controller makes you mad? If you claim it's modding then by definition so are headsets not made by Microsoft, as they use vague terms. Honestly it's also on the same level of "exploitation" except I see headsets being more beneficial. If you buy a $300 headset then you essentially bought a $300 mod, same if you use an HD-TV they all grant benefits, yet nobody complains about that ****.
Those aren't really that much of an advantage, not as much as a rapid fire controller

Mosin

Mosin

In logic we reason.
Reaction score
i have a mod controller only because i got bored kicking peoples *** with a M4 , so i switched to mk-14, i dont care who complains let the cry. anyone can say anything all the want because its all talk, they are just trying to get a stupid point through because they are mad. when it comes face to face some of them wont be talkin **** any more. people its just a game get over it
E-thuggin at its finest :wink:

Abaddon HD

Abaddon HD

Wolf's Sin of Pride / Lolicon
Legendary Veteran 10th Anniversary
Reaction score
Since when did I say i was better?
when did i specifically call you out? i never did i simply stated that those are the type of people i call out for a 1v1
1v1 bro? 1v1? Seems to be the typical reply to smack talking these days. 1v1 is the worst way to judge player skill. I'm sure most of us play team based games. Unless you're a free for all whore, 1v1 won't usually go well for someone who plays objective based game modes.
personally i don't play free for all like that but i do tend to play alone in dom,demo,and snd and i do fine with or without a team

OT: i see no point in whining about modded controllers some people actually need to use them, a old friend of mine has been disabled since 5th grade and his hands can not receive rapid responses(for instance he cant make a fist then open it takes a few seconds for it to open) not all people really need it but some do and others just want it for trolling :tongue:

Trey3arc

OzNath

Enthusiast
Reaction score
To be honest I would prefer my $300 TurtleBeach headset over my $350 Viking360 macro anyday a headset improves your gameplay alot more than a modded controller :smile:

Trey3arc

OzNath

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not all little kids rage I'm not a little kid and i can't stand modded controller, maybe try playing cod without one like ever other normal person or is that to hard for you :wink:
A headset is not anything alike a rapid fire controller. Please, get your stuff straight.
A good headset helps you alot more than a modded controller take it from me I own both

iKrazyDee

SkitzoKrime

Enthusiast
Reaction score
A good headset helps you alot more than a modded controller take it from me I own both

I would never buy a modded controller I find my turtle beach x12 good enough to earn some kills

soynipon

tsued

Enthusiast
Reaction score
A headset is not an advantage, of course it's easy to hear footsteps with them in MW3 and MW2 (Black Ops has really bad surround sound). But guess what? You can turn your tv's volume up really loud and you get the same result. You can do that also with with a home theater set. Even you can plug in any MP3 earplugs into your tv and voila, you got yourself a $15 headset.

A modded controller allows you to shoot any semi-auto gun like any full-auto assault rifle.

So, tell me again... Why a modded controller gives you the same advatage than a headset? Does the headset get the kills for you?

Trey3arc

OzNath

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes the headset does get me the kills and it's a massive advantage. I use my modded controller and my KD with the MK14 is only 1.98 and I only have like a 1700 kills with it but guess what my KD with the ACR is like 5.8 and I have like 8000 kills with it whats that tell ya a modded controller barely helps you it's the reaction time that helps you and knowing the choke points anybody can kill you with or without a modded controller.Just get the first bullet in and he's dead :smile:

D

DrunkenWarrior

Enthusiast
Reaction score
A headset is not an advantage, of course it's easy to hear footsteps with them in MW3 and MW2 (Black Ops has really bad surround sound). But guess what? You can turn your tv's volume up really loud and you get the same result. You can do that also with with a home theater set. Even you can plug in any MP3 earplugs into your tv and voila, you got yourself a $15 headset.

A modded controller allows you to shoot any semi-auto gun like any full-auto assault rifle.

So, tell me again... Why a modded controller gives you the same advatage than a headset? Does the headset get the kills for you?
Headsets allow you to locate the enemy, no tvs don't work the same they are similar but a decent headset will out perform. With a mod you have to locate the person and then fire with a headset it allows you to hear them before they can kill you...giving you an edge at all times where as a mod is helpful with very few weapons. The headset doesn't get kills for you neither does the mod, both are tools to help. In CoD it's almost useless, MK-14 gets decent recoil but even with a mod is terrible in cqb due to hip spread and rof. Meanwhile autos like the ACR, PP90M both outperform in every aspect except damage. As for pistols FMG9s. Sure one gun is even more powerful, who cares? The MK-14 is a double edged blade if you don't have a mod get headshots. Headsets are more game breaking then a mod, jesus if they didn't want mods they would have semis fire like they do in singleplayer.

Mad6amer

Mad6amer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just got accused for using one in a Search&Destroy lobby, I love the MK14.

Bwop Meat

Bwop Meat

Sports Fanatic
Legendary Veteran Grammar Nazi Forum Addict
Reaction score
Well mods exploit the game more than a headset, just saying ..

Mr Prestige

Sam469

Contributor
Fabled Veteran
Reaction score
1v1 bro? 1v1? Seems to be the typical reply to smack talking these days. 1v1 is the worst way to judge player skill. I'm sure most of us play team based games. Unless you're a free for all whore, 1v1 won't usually go well for someone who plays objective based game modes.
Yep all i hear when i go into a lobby and hear people smack talking somebody always has to say "1v1 me bro" lol.

Top Bottom
Login
Register