Rapid fire controller help.

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 Support Archive' started by Otaku Se7en, Feb 1, 2009 with 8 replies and 482 views.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Otaku Se7en

Otaku Se7en The Old School Retired

Ratings:
    I followed this tut: How to make a Rapid Fire Controller

and it dosen't work, it shoots 1 per second, does it matter what sized wiring? What do you think I did wrong.

2. TehPhelix

TehPhelix Retired Retired

Ratings:
    Is it a wired controller? Are you using normal batteries? Are the batteries good? Are you using a play and charge kit? If so is it plugged into the play and charge? Are you using a momentary switch otherwise it will only fire once instead of in rapid bursts?

3. OP
    Otaku Se7en

Ratings:
    I used the recommended button on the tutorial, No battery pack at all, the charge while playing kit. my problem I'm thinking is the wire, I heard 30 gauge is whats in Video cords, (The yellow Cord with red and white video and sound) so I stripped one of those, and used the thin wire from it, are their negative and positive terminals on the button? it only has C and U8 on it. On either side of the logo.

Theres so many suggestions to help me I don't know what to do lol

4. punkskater2448

punkskater2448 Taking Over The World Retired

Ratings:
    Dude...Seriously? read the very first part of my tut! The part that is highlighted in red...
    And from the sounds of it it doesnt seem like you followed my tut at all.

5. OP
    Otaku Se7en

Ratings:
    So when I said I'm using the play while charge kit, that means wireless controller dude, I followed your tut exactly. Only I used different 30 AWG wiring.

Yea, so any suggestions? I'm thinking its the fact that I might have the Negative Positive terminals on the button wrong.

6. TehPhelix

TehPhelix Retired Retired

Ratings:
    Unplug the kit because that causes the rapidfire to not work. If it still does not work after that let me know and I will try and figure it out a little more.

• Like Like x 1
  7. OP
    Otaku Se7en

Ratings:
    Yea that worked out great dude, Punkskater, you need to add that to the post, wired controllers, and play while charging kit = don't work.

8. Venomous Fire

Venomous Fire Retired Admin 4 Life Retired

Ratings:
    Glad it worked for you

My Rapidfire controller worked fine with the play and charge in....

And next time post in the proper section

9. OP
    Otaku Se7en

Ratings:
    Sorry didn't think at all, I just put it in the same forum as the rapid fire controller tut, but this clearly isn't a tut lol. Did you mod yours following that tut? I also have the old matrix board.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.