Gardzz

Gardzz

Hollywood's Bleeding
Retired
Bright Idea Forum Addict Mr. Nice Guy
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Actually getting sick to death with the market at the moment, inflation is absolutely horrid. I can't even find a 99 Ronaldo or a Pele to bid on, been waiting 4 days to get either on of them, and cannot get my hands on one. I really do not know what has happened this year, it is crazy.

Last edited:
TemProGamingHD

TemProGamingHD

FIFA 15 and Destiny gamer!
Reaction score
Sin$
It's on all consoles bro, it's even worse on playstation, 12-13+ mil for regular gold Ronaldo?!? During Christmas, he was like 3-4 mil!!!! Fifa is just so uhhhhhhh. Gotta wait until team of the season.

Gardzz

Gardzz

Hollywood's Bleeding
Retired
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
It's on all consoles bro, it's even worse on playstation, 12-13+ mil for regular gold Ronaldo?!? During Christmas, he was like 3-4 mil!!!! Fifa is just so uhhhhhhh. Gotta wait until team of the season.

It's so ****ing stupid, actually getting frustrated!

Didier

Didier

FIFA Franchise
Grizzled Veteran Programmer Chatty Kathy
Reaction score
Sin$
It doesn't really bother me I bought coins anyway prices even tho cheap still work out the same as every year due to the prices in the market. The only people this really affects is the people who don't buy coins

I'm glad this is happening though because if there was ever going to be a time EA would fix or try to fix Ultimate team it would be now

M4YON

M4YON

Se7ensins Beast
Mythical Veteran Nevar gon' happen in your lifetime Platinum Record
Reaction score
Sin$
>buys sh*t ton of coins
>rants about market

Coin sellers/buyers and autobuyers don't help but the real issue is EA not patching game breaking glitches these sellers are exploiting. The glitches get patched, coin prices rise and the market drops.

Gardzz

Gardzz

Hollywood's Bleeding
Retired
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
>buys sh*t ton of coins
>rants about market
Reason why i buy coins? Because i wouldn't be able to make enough money to actually buy good players.

L

Legend

I'm Legen.... Wait for it... DARY ツ
Frame In Gold Mr. Nice Guy A Milli
Reaction score
Sin$
I was lucky and got 99 ronaldo in a pack :tongue: I sold him before the market went crazy

Salus

Salus

Contributor
Mr. Nice Guy Experienced Veteran Contest Sponsor
Reaction score
Sin$
Coin sellers/buyers and autobuyers don't help but the real issue is EA not patching game breaking glitches these sellers are exploiting. The glitches get patched, coin prices rise and the market drops.
everyone seems to talking about "game breaking glitches" I haven't seen a single one around here

S

scripter666

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
It's not auto buyers its coin glitches I've used an auto buyer in 13-14 but never seen so many coins on eBay and coin prices so low on fifacointrader it's like 35p to every 100k if you sell now and I've used an ab this year and made absolutely nothing compared to previous years ea should just find glitches and patch

TheBeard

TheBeard

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
It's not auto buyers its coin glitches I've used an auto buyer in 13-14 but never seen so many coins on eBay and coin prices so low on fifacointrader it's like 35p to every 100k if you sell now and I've used an ab this year and made absolutely nothing compared to previous years ea should just find glitches and patch

naH M8 its autobots, i heard from a m8 of a m8 that he makes 4.20M coins a day with a autobot, those guys make alot coins and kill the market.

M4YON

M4YON

Se7ensins Beast
Mythical Veteran Nevar gon' happen in your lifetime Platinum Record
Reaction score
Sin$
everyone seems to talking about "game breaking glitches" I haven't seen a single one around here

There are a few of them but have been kept very hush hush, if you have something that can make you £1000s you dont post it on forums for it to get patched but believe me they exist. It's the reason coin prices are so low.

run632

run632

Seasoned Member
Forum Addict Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Reason why i buy coins? Because i wouldn't be able to make enough money to actually buy good players.
Cheaper then giving ea money for fifa points and a lot less tedious then trading ..

run632

run632

Seasoned Member
Forum Addict Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
There are a few of them but have been kept very hush hush, if you have something that can make you £1000s you dont post it on forums for it to get patched but believe me they exist. It's the reason coin prices are so low.
Yeah you would have to beyond moronic to advertise such a glitch..

Top Bottom
Login
Register