ranking up

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Game Modding' started by n8laker, Dec 24, 2008 with 5 replies and 1,531 views.

1. n8laker

n8laker Enthusiast

Ratings:
    To all of you out there that play wingman and bridge/standby. What is the best method to ranking up quickly. I ask this because I dont like standbying...and i got my 3 bar legit... but I had it for over a month and I been winning against teams with four and five bars...but they would quit. I would get the win but never rank up. So then the other day... me and my friends are playing against a team with 2 5 bar ranks on hail. They are up 4-1. We come back tie 4-4. Guess what they do... they standby the last round and get the Win. This turn of events has proven to me that the only way to get up there is to boost. So wats the best way?

2. Animal Man18

Animal Man18 Newbie

Ratings:
    Don't play Wingman. Even though it is fun get a few trustworthy people in a game of Execution or whatever you like. If you win for like 3-5 times in a row you will prob. rank up. Thats what I've been doing and it works.

3. LoGun

LoGun Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Yeah Bro, Never Play Wingman if you care about your rank. Too many people cheat, you have a wayyyyy better chance of ranking up in elimination.:biggrin:

4. Who is this

Who is this Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I wish that getting a Rank 5 was an achievement because it'd give people a reason to try for it. I'm at a Rank 3 right now, haven't moved up, but I haven't moved down either. So that's good. I think I'll rank up soon anyway. I've just been doing the playlists that have variety just so I don't get bored. I'd say the easiest way to rank up would be Territories if you're not playing with people you meet in matchmaking. If you've got some killer teamwork, slaying comes easy.

5. OP
    n8laker

n8laker Enthusiast

Ratings:
    update: I won 5 wingmans and ranked up from a 3 to a 4 bar!!! :smile::biggrin::smile::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

6. FNKing

FNKing Newbie

Ratings:
    Yeah people need to quit....ummm...quitting