• Thread starter illicit Scopes
  • Start date
  • Views 1,444
illicit Scopes

illicit Scopes

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
So I have been stuck on blue eye skull for awhile...i average 35+ rounds per game...just did a solo game to round 55 with 6028 kills and 5129 headshots 3 downs 2 revives max 1000000 score rank 74 in the world and im still ****ing skull with blue eyes lol f*** 3arc

C

Coke vs Pepsi

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
So I have been stuck on blue eye skull for awhile...i average 35+ rounds per game...just did a solo game to round 55 with 6028 kills and 5129 headshots 3 downs 2 revives max 1000000 score rank 74 in the world and im still ****ing skull with blue eyes lol **** 3arc
Maybe the system doesn not allow you to rank up in solo games, that or you have messed around in your games too much and not play on a daily basis.

Rossi

Infamous Gambler

"The Doctor"
Reaction score
Sin$
So I have been stuck on blue eye skull for awhile...i average 35+ rounds per game...just did a solo game to round 55 with 6028 kills and 5129 headshots 3 downs 2 revives max 1000000 score rank 74 in the world and im still ****ing skull with blue eyes lol **** 3arc

I agree with you man, the ranking system is garbage. When i heard that they were going to have a ranking system i got all excited and then they come out with this? that disappointed me, and they dont even tell you how the ranking system works. They come out with this super confusing ranking system that no one can really figure out other than "You have to play good".

S

Solus

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I was a skull with 4 tallies, just today I played a solo got bored and stopped at round 25, ranked up to blue eyes skull. Played another solo and did the same but didn't rank up, then play tranzit with 4p only made it to round 13 I think and ranked up blue eyes knife. The only think special I did in that game was use the Bowie knife for a bit but I don't think that had anything to do with it...

Sonic

Sonic

You're not even good enough to be my fake.
Premium
Frame In Gold Stickied Chatty Kathy
Reaction score
Sin$
Actually solo play should level you up it happened to me once but after that nothing ever changed. Also be sure its not local solo play and try to get a lag switch (Net Tools) and when searching for a game turn it on so you can get into a lobby by yourself and it should level you up ALOT.

BarsOnBarsOnBars

BarsOnBarsOnBars

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
In zombies I believe it is a 'challenge-like' system that takes note of overall stats and more specific occurrences.
For example: killing Avogadro, opening doors, killing zombs with the bowie knife, etc.

xK1LLA KONGx

xK1LLA KONGx

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
No ****, to get the next rank you need galvaknuckles and get around 200+ melee kills in one game. it does not matter on how many kills, you rank up for all your stats time traveled downs kills deaths everything counts. but to get upgraded to the knife threw the head you need 200+ melee kills will knuckles.

XbOX_pLAy3r

XbOX_pLAy3r

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I am not positive but i read somewhere that it depends on your average. so you said 35+ u got to round 55 try round 65-68 not positive but that might help and solo helped me rank to the blue eyes with the knife. hope i helped

illicit Scopes

illicit Scopes

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i use the knuckles alot but ill give it a try and im not down for another marathon game just yet...im gonna play some 3-4 player if any good players wanna get on leaderboards msg me gt: illicit scopes

Banned

Banned

But am I ?????
Mr. Nice Guy Mythical Veteran 10th Anniversary
Reaction score
Sin$
I am not a huge fan of the ranking. I know that they try to keep zombies extras secretive. I think this time they have gone a little to far. They should release some details like rankings. As for keeping the other stuff a secret that is fine.

illicit Scopes

illicit Scopes

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
just got 250 knuckle kills no rank up...im gonna try the bowie knife now

E

Erbal

Reaction score
Sin$
I got the blue eyes + knife after playing some solo tranzit and I got the blue eyes + double shotguns after playing some solo tranzit. Anyone who says solo doesn't rank you up is someone you should never listen to.

C

Coke vs Pepsi

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Too rank up you need a 200 kill down ratio.
Has this been tested?
If so my rank is the skull with knife, 5 tallies and blue eyes. My kill/down ratio is 140/1, but I can easily pick this up by playing many serious games in a row and I could eventually get 200/1.

adilux

adilux

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Maybe the system doesn not allow you to rank up in solo games, that or you have messed around in your games too much and not play on a daily basis.
My friend plays solo very often, and he got his blue eyes with shotguns after a good solo game (64 rounds on tranzit)

oh and i went to level 39 on 12/3/2012 2 players, and i leveled up my emblem from Skull with 4 tallies to Sull with knife behind my back with blue eyes.
did not play 12/4/2012, and today my friend tells me i've been deranked to 4 tallies Skull with knife behind my back (no blue eyes)

by the way, 5 tallies should = blue eyes (please correct me if i'm wrong about this one, i've never seen a skull with blue eyes without 5 tallies).

C

Coke vs Pepsi

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
My friend plays solo very often, and he got his blue eyes with shotguns after a good solo game (64 rounds on tranzit)
Yeah I have only tried solo on Tranzit twice and my highest was 35 without playing as serious as I could have been, then I got 38 on Farm solo playing my best.

S

Source

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Im currently Skull, Knife and blue eye's, Iv barely played any single player on Tranzit, maybe one game at the most, Ill bash it out for a few hours and post back with my result's.

Top Bottom
Login
Register