Sin$

:smile:

Itachi_Uchiha

Itachi_Uchiha

Proud Otaku
Mythical Veteran Forum Addict Legendary Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Why not just run criminal record for one lap which is shorter and gives the same rp?

D

DendrofileN

Reaction score
Sin$
Why not just run criminal record for one lap which is shorter and gives the same rp?

First of all it's not the race itself that grants you tons of XP, it's each time you finish a lap.
Second of all I'm pretty sure there's some glitch where the 3 lap thing is playing its part. :smile:
I found out that this gives you 6-7 levels / hour, no matter your level.
1 -> 7 = 60 minutes and 100 -> 106 = 60 minutes. Since the XP is % based, you get around 1/4th a level each race (done in less than 2 minutes).
I've farmed level 46 -> 74 today, and 35M cash. God bless these glitches

EDIT: I guess that I should have watched his video before posting, haha.
Anyway, the "Criminal record" should be set to:
*3 laps
* Wanted-level ON
* Traffic ON
* Catch up (or what ever it's called) OFF
*Customized vehicles ON
* Personal time record should be on. Do NOT use world record.

You also need at least 2 players, soloing does NOT grant that XP I wrote earlier. Running with 2 gives you the XP glitch, and 2 is better than 3-8 due to the fact that it goes faster, and you get extra RP if you do not bump into each other (which is easier avoided with 2 instead of 3-8 players).

Seawater

Seawater

Enthusiast
Modder
Reaction score
Sin$
First of all it's not the race itself that grants you tons of XP, it's each time you finish a lap.
Second of all I'm pretty sure there's some glitch where the 3 lap thing is playing its part. :smile:
1 -> 7 = 60 minutes and 100 -> 106 = 60 minutes. Since the XP is % based, you get around 1/4th a level each race (done in less than 2 minutes).

*3 laps
* Wanted-level ON
* Traffic ON
*Customized vehicles ON

You also need at least 2 players, soloing does NOT grant that XP I wrote earlier. Running with 2 gives you the XP glitch, and 2 is better than 3-8 due to the fact that it goes faster, and you get extra RP if you do not bump into each other (which is easier avoided with 2 instead of 3-8 players).

i gave you your first like lol :smile: but thank u for clarifying couldnt get that glitch to work at all

Smokin 7s

ECOxDC

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

*3 laps
* Wanted-level ON
* Traffic ON
*Customized vehicles ON

I have been looking for someone to explain why the glitch works and how it works and you have andwered my questions. Thanks

otchaceotc

otchaceotc

Renegade
Reaction score
Sin$

*3 laps
* Wanted-level ON
* Traffic ON
*Customized vehicles ON

How much cash this give you? :O

Verxa

Verxa

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
If anyone feels like doing this, message me on Xbox.
My gamertag is my username.

Top Bottom
Login
Register