Rank reset???

Discussion in 'Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2' started by xKaRizma, Feb 6, 2010 with 15 replies and 812 views.

1. xKaRizma

xKaRizma Newbie

Ratings:
    I just heard from a couple ppl that sometime in the next few weeks, that modded ranks are going to get reset. Here's how it's supposed to go down.

I was told that if your rank doesnt match up with your days played, EVERYTHING will get reset. So if your 10th and you don't have around ten days played, you'll get reset. If you 9th and you don't have around 9 days played, you'll get reset and so on. Your kills, wins, score, guns, titles, EVERYTHING will be reset putting you back at level 1 no prestiege with everything back up to unlock.

Personally, i've heard this **** before and i don't know if i believe it or not, but im just checkin to see if anybody else has head this crap. If they do in fact reset people, there's gonna be ALOT of pissed off people

2. kv007

kv007 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    loads of people been saying this. i think they will just prevent the lobbies and not affect the people 10th alrdy

3. Jerry

Jerry #StraightCisPride Retired

Ratings:
  4. havoc exe

havoc exe Enthusiast

Ratings:
    It's not going to happen, and learn to use the search button or at least take a look around the forums before posting a thread.

5. p3rksy

p3rksy Elite Member

Ratings:
    Won't happen. They can't tell who got in a lobby and who's legit.
    I've heard stories of people prestiging in 12 hours non stop play

6. PrfctionIsFlawd

PrfctionIsFlawd Getting There

Ratings:
    If it doesn't come directly from IW or Microsoft, don't believe it. This rumor has been going around for about a month now.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Amuze

Amuze Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Doubt this Banning spree will happen do you realize how many people are tenth. If you look at the global score leaderboards for MW2 I think it will just be them guys with 2secound playing times that will be reset or banned. It will take to much effort to do everyone :thumbup:

8. BoJangles00

BoJangles00 Retired Retired

Ratings:
    Lololol coming here posting rumors that friends told you is cooool.

9. ReX x MoDZ

ReX x MoDZ Enthusiast

Ratings:
    You never know, they might actually do it. Maybe IW has been putting together a list of people to ban, either it be on paper, a text document, who knows? That's why if I ever get into a lobby I'll go to 8th, not 10th. Also because if I go to tenth, there's no point in playing the game, am I correct?

10. KOWBOYROCKS

KOWBOYROCKS Newbie

Ratings:
    I got into a lobby and got kicked at seventh prestige because some tool came on this website and posted a thread saying do not invite fishy vage or spaztic because spastic was helping non premium a non member but i was a member and this guy was mad cause we dident invite him. but i dont think theyre gonna reset people. if they do im buying a ps3.
    :cursing:

11. M V P

M V P Enthusiast

Ratings:
    guess looking at how many people not believing would drive infinity ward to ban them all. You all seem confident enough but I guess It will hit you if you get banne. Man I can't wait for all the complaints being posted on this forum and everyone whining when you don't believe it will happen that is when it will hit you he hardest.

12. SharpGhost

SharpGhost Reach for the Stars VIP Retired

Ratings:
    I went to 10th prestige so I could start unlocking all camos and attachments and crap, and not to worry about wasting time doing that due to the temptation of prestiging.
    Depends what you think multiplayer's worth. If you play it for XP then yea going to 10th isn't wise.

13. ii aM Coins

ii aM Coins Enthusiast

Ratings:
    It would be nearly impossible to go through every single person who is 9th or 10th prestige and check their stats. IW isn't going to care enough to devote that kind of time. The only reasonable outcome would be that people on the top page of leaderboards with 2 seconds and 10th prestige will be banned.

14. Dash

Dash Member

Ratings:
    I have about 10 days 15 hours played.. :huh:

15. Mute-

Mute- Contributor

Ratings:
    Rank reset is just a rumor going around the only people receiving punishment are ones who encounter a game with "the pro"

16. Vv3AsOne

Vv3AsOne Newbie

Ratings:
    They could just have Rameriz go through every bodies profiles and check if they're legit.