Rank Glitch after TU4?

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Game Modding' started by xH0STx, Jul 23, 2009 with 4 replies and 1,015 views.

1. xH0STx

xH0STx Newbie

Ratings:
    Hi all,

First of all hello, i'm new my first post woohoo :biggrin:

Yeh anyway. I am wanting to glitch my rank, i have 2 accounts, one which i have had for ages which is ToMm27 and i have ranked genuinely up to 58.

I made a new account 2 days ago (xH0STx) which i have already got to rank 16 but i am wanting to glitch it to 58 so that they are both the same. is this still possible after TU4? and how do i do it? i tried the old method and either i was doing it wrong or it doesnt work anymore.

oh and don't try and sell me ur accounts lol i already have both of the accounts i need.

cheers

2. BoNafide

BoNafide Enthusiast

Ratings:
    You can't do the Rank glitch if you have TU4. You need TU3

3. OP
    xH0STx

xH0STx Newbie

Ratings:
    oh right, is it possible to go back to the TU3 update?

4. x iM 2 iLL o

x iM 2 iLL o Enthusiast

Ratings:
    You can clear your cache to remove updates, but it still won't work for some reason. You can try it at a friends house if they haven't updated to TU4 or just never played gears before on there xbox and see if it works then.

5. xUKx NeOtHeAs

xUKx NeOtHeAs Newbie

Ratings:
    hi i'm new hee to, i was at rank 63 but fo some reason i was sent back to rank 1. i have never glitched or done anythin to tamper with my account at all. but now i have seen the light. can i use your rank 58 account to glitch mine, i have an old hdd drive that is still tu3