Halo 2 Rank Boosting

Discussion in 'Halo: MCC Boosting' started by 19XX, Jun 17, 2015 with 10 replies and 998 views.

1. 19XX

19XX Member

Ratings:
    Alright so I was around during the original Halo2 Circle boosting/Cheating days.... now I'm wondering, what's the best way to boost ranks nowadays on Halo MCC? A lot has changed as far as banning, networking exploits, etc...

Anybody got some information on boosting or anything cause I've seen quite a few 50s recently who are really garbage so I know damn well they had to of cheated lol

2. TehMooMoo

TehMooMoo Newbie

Ratings:

• Like Like x 1
    Last edited: Jan 14, 2017
  3. OP
    19XX

19XX Member

Ratings:
    That's the easiest way? lol

Or does having 2 bridgers still work like it used to so it guarantees that we'll be matched up?

4. TehMooMoo

TehMooMoo Newbie

Ratings:
    I'm not sure, I haven't tried bridging in the MCC. The population is low and you can tell you are getting matched up with instantly so for me it wouldn't be worth the trouble.

I'm also not sure what the IPs are to bridge anymore. Standbying still works if you don't get put on a ****** dedicated server.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Redwall

Redwall Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Is anybody circle boosting?
    Can I join.

6. Lakers_Fear_Earl

Lakers_Fear_Earl Newbie

Ratings:
  7. B_rayme

B_rayme Newbie

Ratings:
  8. TehMooMoo

TehMooMoo Newbie

Ratings:
    I have three boosting accounts and one main (a second that I could use as well).

What levels are you guys/what playlist would you want to boost? HxC/H2C/CE would probably be the easiest. CE would take awhile but would probably be the easiest to get matches consistently.

Does anyone have four controllers?

9. Sanctum

Sanctum That Halo Fanboy

Ratings:
    I'm game for boosting sometime, currently have 2 controllers but will have 3 on the weekend.
    Gt: Sanctum

10. TehMooMoo

TehMooMoo Newbie

Ratings:
    Anyone want to boost tonight?

Dubs, CE, H3, H2C, or HxC? Preferably H2C or HxC as those have extremely low populations.

11. Decent Stats

Decent Stats Newbie

Ratings: