rank 3 to 4 trouble

• Thread starter Khaos Kiing
  • Start date
  • Views 591
K

Khaos Kiing

Reaction score
Sin$
ok now heres my problem i am rank 3 dying 2 b rank 4. now iv been rank 3 since the first week gears 2 was released and i know that ranking up is bassed on wins. now every gametype of mine is positive wins cept wingman witch is triple the loses then wins im in top 200 in world in wingman. and i wanted to know if i needed to go positive in wing man or just win so many in a row. thanks for any information (ps if ur realy good at wingman and willing to help me go positive in wingman plz do GT: khaos kiing , just tell me ur here to help me)

I

IIEXTERMIN8RII

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Khaos Kiing said:
ok now heres my problem i am rank 3 dying 2 b rank 4. now iv been rank 3 since the first week gears 2 was released and i know that ranking up is bassed on wins. now every gametype of mine is positive wins cept wingman witch is triple the loses then wins im in top 200 in world in wingman. and i wanted to know if i needed to go positive in wing man or just win so many in a row. thanks for any information (ps if ur realy good at wingman and willing to help me go positive in wingman plz do GT: khaos kiing , just tell me ur here to help me)

i'd be willing to help you in wingman.. i bridge myself host and we win every game. my ratio in wingman is 15-5

GT: iiEXTERIMIN8Rii

K

Khaos Kiing

Reaction score
Sin$
Thnks Dude Much Apreciated im im like 91-225 in wingman but my k/d ratio is good and i have alot of other good stats all game modes cept wingman is positive (once again Thx):thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::biggrin:

Top Bottom
Login
Register