What's new

Solved Randomly Kicked During Game

Kobe

Kobe

YEEZY JUST JUMPED OVER JUMPMAN
Reaction score
Basically this has happened to me twice. Last night 3 of us were playing infected and it randomly take us out of one game and put us in the middle of another game. Right when the game is about to loud up it will boot us to the main multiplayer menu saying "unable to secure connection with host". Happened to me again just about and hour ago.Does anyone know why this is happening?

Wavy

Wavy

I like to stream on Twitch
Content Team
Retired
Platinum Record Video Connoisseur Mythical Veteran
Reaction score
Servers are still working out kinks? This happens to me on Xbox 360 every so often too. Of course, they care so much less about the Xbox 360 Ghost servers...

Kobe

Kobe

YEEZY JUST JUMPED OVER JUMPMAN
Reaction score
Servers are still working out kinks? This happens to me on Xbox 360 every so often too. Of course, they care so much less about the Xbox 360 Ghost servers...
They are more focused on the next-gen console servers.

Wavy

Wavy

Content Team
Retired
Reaction score
They are more focused on the next-gen console servers.
Kind of sucks, but understandable! I have an Xbox One, but only will have Advanced Warfare. No use re-buying Ghosts. Unless when it becomes cheaper.

CRDNight

CRDNight

Dota 2/LoL
Reaction score
Kind of sucks, but understandable! I have an Xbox One, but only will have Advanced Warfare. No use re-buying Ghosts. Unless when it becomes cheaper.
Nope, it maybe the host dashboarding or losing connection.

Wavy

Wavy

Content Team
Retired
Reaction score
Nope, it maybe the host dashboarding or losing connection.
That is a possibility, but the servers on Xbox 360 are crap and A LOT of times people cannot connect to a host even if the host connection is stable. People even randomly disconnect from the host while mid-game because the servers discontinue supporting the connection between the host and some players. In that case, it has nothing to do with the host dashboarding.

Claws

Claws

Skepta <3
Retired
Lifetime
Journalist Nevar gon' happen in your lifetime Stickied
Reaction score
They're still trying to get the next gen servers started up and running without kinks, so it's nothing you can do.

Top Bottom