Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yea thats fine

N

ninpirate

Reaction score
Sin$
I also need the stupid multikill, 350m headshot and some other tricky ones. willing to help others n trade off working on each other's assignments. anyone in the same boat- add, msg or pm me. I'm on live pretty much everyday. gamertag is rat face roscoe.

TR0Y v1

TR0Y v1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Ok my web is up and running now. Everyone who wants to get involved with this boosting sessions please send me a PM with your GTs and I will add you

TR0Y v1

TR0Y v1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
So far I have only got two GT sent to me. There must be more of us in this post who want this assignment!?

P

Particle 44

Reaction score
Sin$
Hey guys, I need the rambo one and maybe the heli one.....will help anyone in return

GT: Particle 44.......hit me up

N

ninpirate

Reaction score
Sin$
particle I sent u a FR. friended several people from this post and a few like it. just a matter of getting everyone together at the same time on an empty server.

TR0Y v1

TR0Y v1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Can we try and get something done this Friday coming? It's currently 8:15pm from where I am (UK). So if we say... for everyone to get online between 8-10pm (Uk time) this Friday?

I'm not to sure what the time zones will be for you others guys in the U.S. if it needs adjusting let me know and I will see what I can do.

N

ninpirate

Reaction score
Sin$
works for me. im us est 3:25pm so 5 hr time difference here.
if I happen to see at least 3 of you guys on xbla at the same time I'll invite you all to an empty server.

w a t

w a t

Enthusiast
Artist
Reaction score
Sin$
I should be able to do Friday. I sent you my GT too just in case ninpirate.

A WILD DOMINATR

A WILD DOMINATR

Reaction score
Sin$
Are you guys still helping people with this stuff? If so I need 4 multi kills and the only other assignment stuff i need is to destroy 14 more main battle tanks with a helicopter which wouldnt be hard on firestorm.

Justin5131945

Justin5131945

Reaction score
Sin$
Send me a message on Xbox I'll boost for rambo dog tags and any other hard assignment as well. Gamertag: UsmcAviationist

T

TerraRazor

Reaction score
Sin$
Looking to complete this assignment if its still on that is and people need help. Gt: TerraRazoR

Top Bottom
Login
Register