Rainbow Six Vegas 2 Pro Montage

Discussion in 'Gaming Videos' started by Otaku Se7en, Dec 1, 2008 with 5 replies and 1,230 views.

1. Otaku Se7en

Otaku Se7en The Old School Retired

Ratings:
    This Montage is made by Phobia EH, a member of the #1 Team in MLG for Vegas 2

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CwjRALEJlyQ]YouTube - Rainbow Six Vegas 2 : Montage Phobia EH R6V2 MLG PRO[/ame]

2. classy blackman

classy blackman Getting There

Ratings:
    pretty good stuff right there wish i was that good:confused:cared:

3. dyme bagz

dyme bagz Newbie

Ratings:
    you can be that good too with a DOT on your TV he doesn't even aim he shoots from the hip. It's called RED DOT on yo tv son!

4. Saiyan

Saiyan Senior Member

Ratings:
    He doesn't dot, I know for a fact. All he does in the scrims is horde the ****ing famas. Ben is still way better than him though so he gets whooped on.

5. Legitti

Legitti Newbie

Ratings:
  6. Fear ze Cookie

Fear ze Cookie Newbie

Ratings:
    He doesn't dot. Think, you can't dot your screen in the tournaments. He uses the srafe-shot method. Whenever he stands still or changes direction the crosshair reappears and tightens on the screen, allowing him to aim precisely. Also, the FAMAS, when all use it as they do in the MLG tournaments, is not a noob gun; it takes skill to out strafe/shoot people with the same gun. They use it because of its precision and low recoil. I guarentee that he could destroy anybody even with a different gun; it's not the gun, it's the player.