• Thread starter oBLACKIECHANoo
  • Start date
  • Views 2,161
O

oBLACKIECHANoo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
does any1 know how to mod their clantag to have rainbow colours and to make it change your name to different colours and theres a mod that makes it look like a laser going from side to side cause ive seen a vid on youtube of it and its deffinately on 360 an i was just wondering if any one knew how to do it:smile::smile:

O

oBLACKIECHANoo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
ReaperProductions said:
..far as i know you can't
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aucYBUgLPMs&feature=channel_page"]YouTube - Xbox 360 Moving And Rainbow Clan Tags[/ame] theres proof he says he wont make a tut - not mine

XboxMySocks

XboxMySocks

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
FROM THE GODDAMN DESCRIPTION: Unpatched xbox clantag mods work on public or private enjoy - mad

O

oBLACKIECHANoo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
XboxMySocks said:
FROM THE GODDAMN DESCRIPTION: Unpatched xbox clantag mods work on public or private enjoy - mad
how does he get on live then if he had to remove the patch

XboxMySocks

XboxMySocks

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
uG I FLAME said:
how does he get on live then if he had to remove the patch

He's not on live he's playing system link and splitscreen...

M

MaFiA SNiiP3Zz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
notice how he moves everything so fast he must be a good editer tbh but he trys to hide stuff u can tell and wouldnt tht be extremely easy to get caught if u cud do it anyway? u'd get banned like straight away if it was a mod?

O

oBLACKIECHANoo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
they are not fake i have just added another gguy with them and he showed me and ive seen them with my own eyes they really do work and he does it in hex editor but they only work when you are in the co-op lobby he says it will be about a week before he gets them to work in multiplayer if you dont belive me add this gt: SB Michael
and when i was in a party with him two of his freinds joined one had the moving clan tag and the other had the rainbow one and he had the colour changining 1

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8RT5OCJB6Rw[/ame]
more proof

O

oBLACKIECHANoo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
XboxMySocks said:
Wow, I'm so amazed I forgot to give a ****.
well thats your problem isnt it all im saying is it possible and prove evryone that says it cant be done theat it can

XboxMySocks said:
He's not on live he's playing system link and splitscreen...
pluss he is in the co-op lobby are you blind?

II WaStEdPrO II

II WaStEdPrO II

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
XboxMySocks said:
Are you illiterate? Either way I really don't give a ****.
Haha, back of the game box....:smile: WHo cares? ITs just a clan tag. If everyone had that clan tag no one would probably care..

O

oBLACKIECHANoo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
II WaStEdPrO II said:
Haha, back of the game box....:smile: WHo cares? ITs just a clan tag. If everyone had that clan tag no one would probably care..
yes but you could sell this to little kids and have proof you can do it wich means you make money

XboxMySocks

XboxMySocks

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
uG I FLAME said:
yes but you could sell this to little kids and have proof you can do it wich means you make money

... can sell ****ing everything to little kids... look at barbie..

Lancashire

Lancashire

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I was talking with SB Michael on msn and he cant speak proper english, he goes "u byeing the mod?"
He sucks at it and he says he can "BYPASS" the patch using bridging (BS).

Plus it only works in co-op not multiplayer so yeah.

O

oBLACKIECHANoo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Lancashire said:
I was talking with SB Michael on msn and he cant speak proper english, he goes "u byeing the mod?"
He sucks at it and he says he can "BYPASS" the patch using bridging (BS).

Plus it only works in co-op not multiplayer so yeah.
the point is you can sill do it

vvSTRIDEvv

vvSTRIDEvv

Retired
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Please do not flame this poor kid anymore. The fact is, it is possible, co-op or not, I think there are some people who would be interested. Thanks.

D

Doeboy1337

Reaction score
Sin$
Flame ur an idiot. Treyarch admins have the ability to do this. Thats y we can change ares like that via hex edditing. If u frequently play. Cod waw on pc u no about rainbow colors in chat. Its the same exACt thing just on clan tag. Theres certain values that will work online because treyArch is terrible with coding. Y did they take. Cod4 engine? Anyway sb michael is a douche bag who doesnt no **** about modding. If u really wannA no how to do it figure it out yourself and dont come in here , posting a thread that makes no sense, stop being so god damn conceited becuZ we owe u nothing, and pass 6th grade writing before you Act like a complete ******* and demand help that we wont give u.

Top Bottom
Login
Register