What's new

Discussion RAGNAROCK UPGRADED BOW STEP 1 & 2! Wrath Of The Ancients Upgrade!

• Thread starter Avery
  • Start date
  • Views 1,513
Avery

Avery

YouTube//Avxry
Retired
Beginning of An Odyssey Greeter Chatty Kathy
Reaction score
Sin$

I was playing with my friend and YouTuber joshkeatley. We were getting all the bows and hunting on how to do them.

I finished the lightning bow and ran and got a new one to start the RAGNAROCK Quest. What you need to do is grab the quest.

Go to the Rocket Pad. Hide in cover from the countdown of the rocket test. Right when the doors open sprint out and turn to the right and shoot the charred/burned rock with the emblem. Do it quick or it may burn out.

Now Step 2, after blowing up that rock. Above the Bastion there is a fireball which I have yet to find out how to advance to step 3. Which is why I am posting this for your help.

G

Glendrix

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i cant get the stone to lighting up. i play with one friend, only me with the bow. we have the 3 other arrows by now. i have two and he has one.

Avery

Avery

YouTube//Avxry
Retired
Beginning of An Odyssey Greeter Chatty Kathy
Reaction score
Sin$
i cant get the stone to lighting up. i play with one friend, only me with the bow. we have the 3 other arrows by now. i have two and he has one.
Did you grab the quest for it and did you try to blow it up right after the rocket tested.

G

Glendrix

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
yeah, but we grabbed all the other arrows at once, i think we did that wrong. I saw when i played earlier that i would unbind my current quest if i took other arrows. do you know if you can "re-bind" the quest?

Banned

Banned

But am I ?????
Mr. Nice Guy Mythical Veteran 10th Anniversary
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey Avery Avery you may want to update this video.

You are describing how you continue to upgrade the fire bow not the ragnarok. I'm sure you are aware by now but just wanted to give you a heads up.

The ragnarok pieces

-Activate switch under rocket as it is about to launch and then run back in the silo. Stand by the panel and kill all the spawning zombies. As soon as the switch is ready it will allow you to tip the switch. The part will appear in the teleporter.

-Activate deathray and it is in the air above death ray or just above the wundersphere behind you. You then need to take the corresponding wundersphere to reach it.

-Last piece you get by killing the panzer. If you miss it the first time you kill him it will reappear the next time you kill him.

Top Bottom
Login
Register