Ragdoll Mod Video (Original GTA)

• Thread starter illluminati
  • Start date
  • Views 1,058
illluminati

illluminati

Reaction score
Sin$
[font="'Trebuchet MS"]I downloaded Lost4468's ragdoll file and have tested it. What I found is that it only works in story mode. I went on multiplayer and my player just said random things like usual when I pressed LB.

VIDEO:

Lost's post here

Does anyone know If you can get the mod to work on multiplayer by editing the main.sco file? If you do, please tell me.[/font]

LCBradley3k

LCBradley3k

Seasoned Member
Mr. Nice Guy Bright Idea
Reaction score
Sin$
It will most likely only work on Episodes From Liberty City because the script was patched on the original.

illluminati

illluminati

Reaction score
Sin$
f*** I didn't know you were Bedely :lol: Been subscribed to your YouTube for ages lol.

yup :wink: .

you belive in illuminati

Stick to the post please.
dry.gif

Devious-

Devious-

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks for recording, I lol'd at the end.

Hey Lost do you know if these can be made to work online? Perhaps there's a way to take away the speech function online when you press LB...

I'll look through the main.sco and see, but I doubt I'll find anything!

N

nkjellman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey Lost do you know if these can be made to work online? Perhaps there's a way to take away the speech function online when you press LB...

I'll look through the main.sco and see, but I doubt I'll find anything!
The script needs to be put in the script_network.img to work online. But the code may need to be put into the online one.

N

nkjellman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
has that been tested yet. or do u know for a fact that it will work
It has not been tested but I know for a fact that it should work. Based on the names of the files and the content inside the game reads from the script.img only in single player, and the game only reads from the script_network.img for MP. Now Im not sure if you can put the ragdoll main.sco in the script_network.img because the rest of the code is for single player. But I bet that haveing the code in the script_network main.sco will work. Its worth a try.

GODfather386

GODfather386

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
It has not been tested but I know for a fact that it should work. Based on the names of the files and the content inside the game reads from the script.img only in single player, and the game only reads from the script_network.img for MP. Now Im not sure if you can put the ragdoll main.sco in the script_network.img because the rest of the code is for single player. But I bet that haveing the code in the script_network main.sco will work. Its worth a try.
how would i go about doing that

couldnt u copy wat you've done in the main.sco (script.img) in the nework_main.sco (script_network.img) inorder to have it work for multiplayer

Top Bottom
Login
Register