ragdoll mod request

Discussion in 'Halo 2 Mod Downloads' started by theman!, Feb 1, 2009 with 4 replies and 661 views.

1. theman!

theman! Enthusiast

Ratings:
    hey, i saw on youtube how tbeezie made a magnum shoot and when he shot something or randomly his body got all limp like a ragdoll and when i looked up the tut on how to i realized that i dont have the latest plugins for entity and i dont know were to get them so now im being stupid and asking for a map.... if u make me a map then add me on live and ill ow you some beastage mods

gt: I Sk4t3 0 I

2. mod man

mod man Enthusiast

Ratings:
    yeah im looking for the same thing. so i can compare the 'jpt!' of the ragdoll weapon since theres no plugins where i can easily just tick a box and have it work. ive been searching for 36 hours so far. no luck.:frown:

3. GoldBl4d3

GoldBl4d3 Retired Retired

Ratings:
    • Like Like x 1
  4. mod man

mod man Enthusiast

Ratings:
    GoldBl4d3. thankyou. i had no idea a part of the website like that exists. to make it simpler for people who will view this thread in future, i have extracted just the 'jpt!.ent' from the uber entity plugins set and put it on my new website. heres a link:

[Click here to view the link]

5. OP
    theman!

theman! Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Actually now my computer got a virus. My dad deleted all my modding programs