What's new

Solved Radar Loop Question

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

DEVDOG23

Reaction score
is it possible to loop the Radar dvar so that for search and destroy the radar will not go away? for one full game. I was told you need to loop 15 times but my friend tried and it only gave him 2 rounds of radar. We looped even more and then and still nothing. Is there anyone that can help me with this or edit a dll for me? thanks!

X

xboxgian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
is it possible to loop the Radar dvar so that for search and destroy the radar will not go away? for one full game. I was told you need to loop 15 times but my friend tried and it only gave him 2 rounds of radar. We looped even more and then and still nothing. Is there anyone that can help me with this or edit a dll for me? thanks!
not possible..not released..2-3 loop max..:wink:

D

DEVDOG23

Reaction score
Does anyone have a patch that is 3 round or the max possible

X

xboxgian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Does anyone have a patch that is 3 round or the max possible
put in ihc.dll :confused:eta activeaction \"dvar;dvar;seta activeaction \"dvar;dvar;seta activeaction \"dvar;dvar\"" = 3 loop:wink:

I

iLemon iX

Reaction score
put in ihc.dll :confused:eta activeaction \"dvar;dvar;seta activeaction \"dvar;dvar;seta activeaction \"dvar;dvar\"" = 3 loop:wink:
So this will be it:

:confused:eta activeaction \"g_compassshowenemies 1;g_compassshowenemies 1;seta activeaction \"g_compassshowenemies 1;g_compassshowenemies 1;seta activeaction \"g_compassshowenemies 1;g_compassshowenemies 1\""

???

E

Enemy RPG

# Fredrik #
Reaction score
So this will be it:

:confused:eta activeaction \"g_compassshowenemies 1;g_compassshowenemies 1;seta activeaction \"g_compassshowenemies 1;g_compassshowenemies 1;seta activeaction \"g_compassshowenemies 1;g_compassshowenemies 1\""

???
No that will give you a error. You CAN'T set the same DVAR more than one time in each activeAction.

E

Enemy RPG

# Fredrik #
Reaction score
So there is no way to loop ?
Read my post again.
Code:
s activeAction \"g_compassshowenemies 1;g_compassshowenemies 1;seta activeAction \"g_compassshowenemies 1;g_compassshowenemies 1.\""
That code wont work as "g_compassshowenemies" is set twice in every activeAction.
But this code will work:
Code:
s activeAction \"g_compassshowenemies 1;r_znear 35;seta activeAction \"g_compassshowenemies 1;r_znear 35.\""

I

iLemon iX

Reaction score
Read my post again.
Code:
s activeAction \"g_compassshowenemies 1;g_compassshowenemies 1;seta activeAction \"g_compassshowenemies 1;g_compassshowenemies 1.\""
That code wont work as "g_compassshowenemies" is set twice in every activeAction.
But this code will work:
Code:
s activeAction \"g_compassshowenemies 1;r_znear 35;seta activeAction \"g_compassshowenemies 1;r_znear 35.\""
Oh i get it thanks man :smile:

I

iLemon iX

Reaction score
Read my post again.
Code:
But this code will work:
Code:
I used your code (and added 1 more activeaction) but I only got it tiwce :frown:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom