Discussion Radar Discussion

Government

Government

Puddle Pirate
Lifetime
Hardened Veteran Contest Sponsor FotM
Reaction score
Sin$
Have you ever came across someone using a radar? How was your experience, how did you find out they were using it? Have you used or ever considered using a radar?

S

schitzotm

Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Radar users are hard to spot. There are obvious giveaways like you are still and hiding away from windows and a guy sneaks in the building and walks right to you and kills you. But that rarely happens. It is more likely the guy saw you go in and his team can see you from a distance and is being guided in. With the look free feature in the game sometimes it seems like a player is using radar but they are in fact looking 180 from the direction they are running. I used to think that a guy upon landing getting an m24 silencer and 8x scope a military vest and level 2 helmet was obviously using radar to get the equipment until I started coming across that in single buildings. Lately I’ve been landing and that is what I first pick up in the first building I hit.
I don’t see any winners that look to be cheating. Seems anyone that looks like they are cheating due early because they are too busy watching the radar instead of the actual game.
We use the four person hanging tactic. When we drop one of us will stay in the air to see where everyone lands. And another team member will gather that players gear. He then drops where the gathering player is and gears up. Then we mark the areas and take what we gathered and head right into battle. From there we just get our loot from the dead.
I don’t use radar. And I don’t feel that we run into radar users very often. Part of the fun of pubg is the unknown. It makes the game interesting.
And to make it even better we close all the doors behind us. This way others have no clue that we are in the building.
If you are struggling then some tips. Move slowly in buildings it keeps from making noise, look for things out of place before entering, assume someone always has you in their crosshairs so don’t stay in one spot, turn your volume up it helps with determining shot direction and hearing footsteps, and remember that you can escape by going a different direction and using cover like hillsides and buildings and sometimes the blue circle.

Skepta

Skepta

Go on then, Go on then
VIP
Retired
End of the Year 2017 Platinum Record Scaling the Mountain
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I haven't played for around 9 months, but I used a radar, and by using that I could tell who was and wasn't using a radar. (Atleast obviously using one) Every game had atleast one team with someone using it. I enjoyed using it, and I didn't use every feature offered.

Government

Government

Puddle Pirate
Lifetime
Reaction score
Sin$
I haven't played for around 9 months, but I used a radar, and by using that I could tell who was and wasn't using a radar. (Atleast obviously using one) Every game had atleast one team with someone using it. I enjoyed using it, and I didn't use every feature offered.

Did you actually win a lot of your games? I have seen a lot of users getting high kill games but not securing the W.

Aydind

Aydind

VIP
VIP
Retired
Bright Idea Reporter Tutorial Creator
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Did you actually win a lot of your games? I have seen a lot of users getting high kill games but not securing the W.
PUBG is so **** that radar didn't secure the win for us. We won a good amount tho from it.

Skepta

Skepta

Go on then, Go on then
VIP
Retired
End of the Year 2017 Platinum Record Scaling the Mountain
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
As PUBG is alot about loot spawns and how many drop in certain places, you couldn't win every game. If you wanted to sweat a win, you could probably win 1 out of every 3 atleast.

Government

Government

Puddle Pirate
Lifetime
Reaction score
Sin$
This one time I was in solos and this guy sent me an invite to his party and he was calling out everything around me and we ended teaming up until final circle. I
We ended up pan fighting for the win, so I guess not all radar users are bad.

Government

Government

Puddle Pirate
Lifetime
Reaction score
Sin$
Update after sending my reply I have since been banned on PUBG LOL

Government

Government

Puddle Pirate
Lifetime
Reaction score
Sin$
From support; "When a player is reported by multiple players, the account gets banned prior to the investigation of reports.
So they just ban you before confirming the reports were legitimate...

Aydind

Aydind

VIP
VIP
Retired
Bright Idea Reporter Tutorial Creator
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
From support; "When a player is reported by multiple players, the account gets banned prior to the investigation of reports.
So they just ban you before confirming the reports were legitimate...
More signs of a **** company.

Top Bottom
Login
Register