RAAM's Shadow DLC Achievements

Discussion in 'Gears of War Series' started by Senex, Nov 16, 2011 with 13 replies and 1,029 views.

1. Senex

Senex ✅ Obsession Engaged

Ratings:
    So, I'm back again, with the new Achievements, and some more information on how to (possibly) achieve them and add those 250 Gamerscore to your profile! The source is the Epic site and the live stream from Rod, so at least the Achievement names and descriptions are 100% correct. It almost seems like they've run out of Achievement-ideas, because some of them are copy-pasted from DLC 1 over to DLC 2. It also seems that you'll have to buy both DLC 1 and 2 in order to be able to obtain all 250 G from this DLC. Discuss the Achievements, and remember, the info on how to (possibly) achieve those Achievements is purely fictional and could be different then the actual in-game requirements for those Achievements. Thank you. :thumbup1:

Complete the "RAAM's Shadow" campaign DLC in Standard Campaign. That means, no Mutators. Any difficulty is allowed, so Casual would be easiest.

Complete the "RAAM's Shadow" campaign DLC again, but this time in Arcade mode.

Complete the "RAAM's Shadow" campaign DLC with a party of 4 people. Arcade or Standard doesn't matter.

During the "RAAM's Shadow" campaign DLC, if you're the host of the party, you will be able to play as RAAM himself. When playing as him, use RAAM's Kryll to kill 50 Gears. You can do this in multiple times, as it isn't cumulative.

Same as above, only this time you'll have to be a non-host player and therefor play as a Mauler. Use the special shield to reflect the Gears' bullets and kill them with their own bullets.

Good job Epic, another piece of money-slirping (art)work. You will need DLC 1 for this in order to activate the Command Center, and being able to use it. Then, you'll have to upgrade it to Level 4, and after having the level maxed, you'll have to kill 50 Locust with it.

Thanks to the comments below, I figured that the Loader is in fact the robot used to move heavy goods.
    With that, you must 'run-over' 10 Locust using the robot, and this will unlock. Since the description doesn't state that this has to be done in a chapter, this can be done over multiple times, so it shouldn't be that hard to obtain, lol.

This should be easy to do. Select one of the members of Zeta, and play 10 matches of Versus with them. I donnot know whether Private Versus counts, but if it does, it'll be idle boosting, or whatever way you use to get 10 matches quickly!

Huge reference to Gears of War 1. You have to play as RAAM, and kill another player who plays as the Minh character with an execution. Again, if Private counts, it could be boosted easily.

Come on, Epic, be original! This is basically the same as the "Kill Locust (Like a Boss)" Achievement in DLC 1. You'll have to have 5 players which are all an seperate member of Zeta. Complete 1 - 10 with 5 different Zeta characters on Horde, and you'll unlock this. Any difficulty counts.

Side Notes:
    Achievement names & description source: http://epicgames.com...ams-shadow-dlc/
    I am trying to improve this topic as I'm going through with it, so some info might have been improved already when you're reading this. Not saying this will be constantly, just saying it'll be update as I'm progressing in knowledge.

2. Oo CARMINE oO

Oo CARMINE oO Newbie

Ratings:
    They look pretty easy. I can't wait to play as Raam and Minh!

3. OP
    Senex

Ratings:
    I know, they look pretty easie, right? :tongue: And yeah, I'm very excited to play as the Zeta's too! :biggrin: Can't wait to see how Sera looks like before it was destroyed. Hope they'll cover a tiny bit of the Gears of War 1 events too.

4. xSOMOSPIXISx

xSOMOSPIXISx Enthusiast

Ratings:
  5. Pr0nogo

Pr0nogo Enthusiast

Ratings:
    The Loader is the yellow vehicle that you use to deliver the groceries to the helicopter as Cole and the rotor to Dizzy as Marcus in campaign. lol

6. Keysnsamples

Keysnsamples Stuff n Thangs Retired

Ratings:
    Unarmed and Dangerous - (15G) - Using the Loader, kill 10 Locust

Basically run over 10 locust with a forklift. Lol. :thumbup1:

7. fat pat 666

fat pat 666 Lucifixture

Ratings:
    all of these look stupid

• Like Like x 1
  8. OnyxOverwatch

OnyxOverwatch Enthusiast

Ratings:
    These achievements seem too easy. Then again, the characters are well worth it.

9. Captain McTasty

Captain McTasty NaNaNaNa...Batman!

Ratings:
    I just got my 79th and final achievement for Gears 2, they were much harder to get than Gears 3 achievements.. and yes I know I'm a bit behind but I stopped playing Gears 2 after I beat the campaign on insane. But any way.. I agree, these new achievements seem way too easy.

10. OP
    Senex

Ratings:
    Ow, so that's what it is. :tongue:
    I thought is was like something new. xD
    And I am not gonna remeber every single detail of the campaign, since I only played it from start to end 3 times, and that was over a month ago. Well, thanks, and I'll update it!

11. -Le Me-

-Le Me- Self-Certified Polymath

Ratings:
    These look nice and easy aswell!

12. trickio716

trickio716 Enthusiast

Ratings:
  13. OP
    Senex

Ratings:
    They are simple enough to get on day one, for sure.
    In weekends, that is! :tongue:

14. Larry David

Larry David Curbing Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Easy peasy lemon squeazy!

Can't wait to Kryll some COG!