• Thread starter ODST DUTCH
  • Start date
  • Views 655
O

ODST DUTCH

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
dig out your old controllers lads...i had one of the old super rapid fire pads that first came out then got patched out of cod 4 and it works on mw2:biggrin:.

U

UnderOATH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Mine worked, i use it all the time (usually off) but decided to try it out, and sure enough the magnum fired full auto

O

ODST DUTCH

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
UnderOATH said:
Mine worked, i use it all the time (usually off) but decided to try it out, and sure enough the magnum fired full auto

yeh probably wont be long till it gets patched so im enjoying it while i can..ppl love it(not)in the winning kill killcam lmao:thumbup:

Pieceman

Pieceman

VIP
VIP
Reaction score
Sin$
Which one are you talking about? Like the ones you modded yourself, or retail?

O

ODST DUTCH

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
Pieceman said:
Which one are you talking about? Like the ones you modded yourself, or retail?

i bought a retail one when they first came out that fires like 1000000x a second but they got patched out of cod4 real quick so i went and got one that was for after the patch that fired a little slower but still rapid and forgot about my old one,then after i got a console ban:frown:i was going thru my old stuff and found it,so i tried it out and hey-presto...super rapid fire again for my new 360(i just bought a 'super elite').

J

joshandrok

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I doubt they patch it because of the machine pistol class. . . That's kinda the reason they put it in there. To try and get the rapid fire kids into using machine pistols like the G18 which does literally the same thing lol. . .

HungSolo

HungSolo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
joshandrok said:
I doubt they patch it because of the machine pistol class. . . That's kinda the reason they put it in there. To try and get the rapid fire kids into using machine pistols like the G18 which does literally the same thing lol. . .

^ what he said

I was going to break mine out but really know reason since you get the pp2000 and glock 18 which are beast imo.

Top Bottom
Login
Register