Support R4 Messed Up?

PuertoRicanModder

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So i have an R4i Gold 3DS Plus & like a dummy saw a vid on youtube. Where someone was able to get onto the old DS homescreen, picochat etc with the use of a firmware.nds file. Thought i'd give a shot but after that i noticed my touchscreen during most games via the R4. Such as chrono trigger, ninja gaiden etc. My touch screen is not working correctly or at all.

I tried formating the r4/sd & all that other stuff. Not really sure if anyone else has had this issue before not. Thought i'd see if someone knew how to fix it completely.

Cynder

Local Weird Guy
Reaction score
Have you tried a new micro sd card?
Was a bunch of text running across the screen? (trying to flash a different firm to the R4)

PuertoRicanModder

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Have you tried a new micro sd card?
Was a bunch of text running across the screen? (trying to flash a different firm to the R4)
I actually didn't try another SD i should go find one as i don't have a spare. That last part tho did not happen, everything just runs as it should when you load up the R4, games etc. Just the touch screen doesn't respond during certain games via the R4.

Cynder

Local Weird Guy
Reaction score
I actually didn't try another SD i should go find one as i don't have a spare. That last part tho did not happen, everything just runs as it should when you load up the R4, games etc. Just the touch screen doesn't respond during certain games via the R4.
Ya defiantly try another sd card. otherwise it could be something to do with the downloaded firmware.

PuertoRicanModder

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ya defiantly try another sd card. otherwise it could be something to do with the downloaded firmware.
Yeah that was my mistake dealing with that firmware.nds file on the R4. Just to try & get on the old DS homescreen & such. I feel like if i could somehow reset all that stuff i'd be fine i think, cause when i load up the R4. It shows my Time, date, name etc that i added when i was on the old dsi homescreen.

Top Bottom