What's new

Solved R* Screwing with me

J

jp3100

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ok so basically, I had a level 1000 charactar, I was in the cheaters pool, and I had 22 billion dollars. What R* has been doing is deranking me to level 1 whenever i get in a game. This causes me to have to do the tutorial whenever I get on. I stil have my cars, money, and house but i essentially cant play because my level just drops whenever i mod it back up.Just letting people know this could happen.

B

BUSTEDTWINKIE

Getting There
Reaction score
Did you go past 1000 or negative? Does it let you save the game or do you get an error message of any kind?

J

jp3100

Enthusiast
Reaction score
By the way I just tried to mod it up and it actually gave me negative xp. I am not lvl 1 with a negative amount of xp. I essentially cannot play the game anymore.

J

jp3100

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Did you go past 1000 or negative? Does it let you save the game or do you get an error message of any kind?
I was at 978. I restarted my console and when i got in I was lvl one and it made me do the tut. When i tried to do the tut it gave me no xp. Then i modded the tunables to give myself about x5k xp and it just made me way negative.

J

jp3100

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If anyone knows a solution please help

Top Bottom