What's new

Solved R* Removed Patriot Tire smoke off all of my vehicles

A

Adudz88

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just noticed a little while ago that some of my vehicles weren't producing any tire smoke. I went to one of my garages & pulled out a couple more cars that I know for sure were spinning red, white, & blue as of yesterday. If they really went in & took everyone's crew smoke off all of their vehicles then thats a load of s***. I mean I can understand removing the option to place it on any more vehicles but to actually go in & take it off the cars that already have it on C'mon. Can a few of you test this out & see if you're experiencing the same thing? & if so let's try to figure out a workaround.

?

______

Getting There
Reaction score
I checked mine yesterday they still had tire smoke but I will get on and check soon maybe, was your tire smoke with a hex code? Or was it smoke from independemce day or was it from a modded car transferred ? im not sure what category a modded car would fall under

P

Piggehhh

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you change crew and do modifications to the car it can cause the tyre smoke to dissappear too. I've noticed this a few times in the past

?

______

Getting There
Reaction score
Ive just checked a modded account tire smoke is still patriot on all vehicles if you want it back just join 7 sins crew or change the hex code in your own crew

Top Bottom