• Thread starter Native Pride 1988
  • Start date
  • Views 190
N

Native Pride 1988

Native Pride
Premium
Reaction score
I haven't finish with GC2F glitch smh. R patched it already. Cmon I haven't finish with this smh. R always patch this so quickly, not same before.

F

FiveUntilSix

Dumba*s auto mechanic from Houston.
Reaction score
I haven't finish with GC2F glitch smh. R patched it already. Cmon I haven't finish with this smh. R always patch this so quickly, not same before.

This was going on a whole week- I'd say they let us slide some on this one. Maybe because it wasn't headlined as an Elegy dupe glitch, maybe they decided to let us have a bit of fun. Idk, but at least we got us a week, instead of an hour! :biggrin:

N

Native Pride 1988

Native Pride
Premium
Reaction score
This was going on a whole week- I'd say they let us slide some on this one. Maybe because it wasn't headlined as an Elegy dupe glitch, maybe they decided to let us have a bit of fun. Idk, but at least we got us a week, instead of an hour! :biggrin:
Yea but sometimes me and my friend are busy going out because we are an adult and can't playing Gta 5 online all day. That's why I'm not finish with GC2F glitch, cmon R.

F

FiveUntilSix

Dumba*s auto mechanic from Houston.
Reaction score
Yea but sometimes me and my friend are busy going out because we are an adult and can't playing Gta 5 online all day. That's why I'm not finish with GC2F glitch, cmon R.

I'm an adult, and I play GTA all day! Are you saying I'm ****ed up?! 
I'm just messing with you N Native Pride 1988 , lol.
I mean, I DO play GTA all day... but I fit work in there where I can, too!

Last edited:
N

Native Pride 1988

Native Pride
Premium
Reaction score
I'm an adult, and I play GTA all day! Are you saying I'm ****ed up?! 
I'm just messing with you N Native Pride 1988 , lol.
I mean, I DO play GTA all day... but I fit work in there where I can, too!
Yea that's hard for me which I should playing Gta 5 or focus my life, u know what I mean.

Top Bottom