• Views 340
Cynder

Cynder

Local Weird Guy
AzzidReign Jr Mythical Veteran Donator
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Ok so my Jasper R-Jtag has started to 3 RRoD on me.

I can no longer boot into xell or anything (HDD on or off)

the error code I get is 0022

(I do have original nand)

Here is a video

ShawnUnderSe7en

Last edited:
J

JoinTheResistance

Dead to the world, alive for the journey...
Reaction score
Sin$
Can you flash the original, stock nand back to the console?

Big_Ddog

Big_Ddog

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
0022 is usually a gpu/cpu related error.

This just happened one day?

To really fix this machine you would need to write your stock nand back to the xbox and test to see if the error code is thrown again.

If its +20 seconds then your cpu is dead.
If its instant then you have a bridged or broken solder joint under the hana/maybe gpu.

Cynder

Cynder

Local Weird Guy
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
0022 is usually a gpu/cpu related error.

This just happened one day?

To really fix this machine you would need to write your stock nand back to the xbox and test to see if the error code is thrown again.

If its +20 seconds then your cpu is dead.
If its instant then you have a bridged or broken solder joint under the hana/maybe gpu.
ya it just happened one day, I am just confused because it is a Jasper motherboard that never had any previous problems, and yes it takes 30+ seconds to give me the RRoD

Big_Ddog

Big_Ddog

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
ya it just happened one day, I am just confused because it is a Jasper motherboard that never had any previous problems, and yes it takes 30+ seconds to give me the RRoD

I'm talking 20+ seconds on a RETAIL nand. Your RGH is a little harder to pinpoint because of the glitch.

You would need to write your stock nand and then test to see if it goes RROD in 1-5 seconds or 20+ seconds. Then you would know whats going on.

Cynder

Cynder

Local Weird Guy
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm talking 20+ seconds on a RETAIL nand. Your RGH is a little harder to pinpoint because of the glitch.

You would need to write your stock nand and then test to see if it goes RROD in 1-5 seconds or 20+ seconds. Then you would know whats going on.
ah alright

J

JoinTheResistance

Dead to the world, alive for the journey...
Reaction score
Sin$
It's definitely not a short under the gpu/hana/sb or any other bga chip in that matter, well except if something randomly decided to fall under there, but in a fully put together console I imagine this would be very hard to happen.

Top Bottom
Login
Register