• Start date
  • Views 2,424
L

Lamb Chops

Unverified Hoster|Genuine Lamb
Reaction score
Sin$
R-JTAG FAQ
A R-JTAG is the newest exploit from Team-Xecuter. It is compatible with any Phat[ console. (Excluding the Xenon)
Compared to the RGH, the R-JTAG is very similar on how it is exploited. When installing the R-JTAG, you have to get the NAND dumps from your console (Same as the RGH). Then instead of installing a CoolRunner chip into the motherboard, you install there new chip set, which is obviously the R-JTAG.

_________________________________________________________________________________
The R-JTAG is similar to the JTAG method as well. Even though the JTAG method is a lot more simple and inexpensive, it is only exploitable on dashboard version 7371 or earlier. As the R-JTAG is available for any Phat console with any dashboard. Plus, the R-JTAG can support Dual-Nand (Team-Xecuter's DemoN).[/FONT]

9geus5.png

This should help.
Yes. This is an exploit to a console through the motherboard so you will need to have some soldering skills, just like every other exploit out there, to perform this task.

The starter kit is around 40$ on XCONSOLES. The ultimate kit is around 60 but it includes all the qsbs and JR programmer to get the NAND dumps.

Don't worry. This is normal. You did everything right! You just need to find the correct dip settings to the main chip and you are good!

I am not done. More is to be added.

Last edited:
Scrappy Doo

Scrappy Doo

Enthusiast
10th Anniversary
Reaction score
Sin$
R-JTAG FAQ
A R-JTAG is the newest exploit from Team-Xecuter. It is compatible with any Phat[ console. (Excluding the Xenon)
[\spoiler]
Compared to the RGH, the R-JTAG is very similar on how it is exploited. When installing the R-JTAG, you have to get the NAND dumps from your console (Same as the RGH). Then instead of installing a CoolRunner chip into the motherboard, you install there new chip set, which is obviously the R-JTAG.
_________________________________________________________________________________
The R-JTAG is similar to the JTAG method as well. Even though the JTAG method is a lot more simple and inexpensive, it is only exploitable on dashboard version 7371 or earlier. As the R-JTAG is available for any Phat console with any dashboard. Plus, the R-JTAG can support Dual-Nand (Team-Xecuter's DemoN).
[\spoiler]
9geus5.png
This should help.
[\spoiler]
Yes. This is an exploit to a console through the motherboard so you will need to have some soldering skills, just like every other exploit out there, to perform this task.
Don't worry. This is normal. You did everything right! You just need to find the correct dip settings to the main chip and you are good!
[\spoiler]
More to be added.

just a tip but you need to remove some spoilers:smile:

JackFX

JackFX

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
hey man ive been looking for help with my r-jtag forever, im a bit nooby so stick with me, Ive installed it and found a dip setting which i get load_xam on rater everytime but my green power light just keeps flashing? any help with what this might b?

Top Bottom
Login
Register