• Start date
  • Views 490
S

SuckmyNONgodmodeD

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
So anyone else noticed that on a few heists Lester get's lippy when you call out a helicopter!! It's so funny. Done pac standard signal earlier and thought I was hearing things. Soon as I requested chopper Lester pops up on radio "Do you have any friends" in a sarcastic tone hahaha. Then when I get to the island and start blowing up cops he goes on a crazy rant saying stuff like he's the best hacker and if clever people could follow simple instructions blah blah. How's the seashark trip and something about downloading patches!! Omg when did they add this? Anyone else been on the seashark side of it and know what he says to them??? He also says something on convoy that doesn't usually get said but couldn't make it out.

S

SuckmyNONgodmodeD

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$

You heard it too? I've just done another one with a friend and it didn't happen was trying to get a recording of it haha. Not sure if was cos the teammates didn't even get on the seasharks last time or what?!?

Upvote 0
Navy Davey

Navy Davey

☠️Wicked Good☠️
Retired
Mr. Nice Guy Legendary Veteran Platinum Record
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
You heard it too? I've just done another one with a friend and it didn't happen was trying to get a recording of it haha. Not sure if was cos the teammates didn't even get on the seasharks last time or what?!?
Yes...
For sure:smile:
I have both found the helicopter at the police station and
Called a jetpack/hydra/Buzzard
From my moc:wink:
It makes the mission so much more fun:smile:
Especially since everyone usually goes for the sea sharks and has no idea about using an aircraft:smile:

Upvote 0
S

SuckmyNONgodmodeD

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Yes...
For sure:smile:
I have both found the helicopter at the police station and
Called a jetpack/hydra/Buzzard
From my moc:wink:
It makes the mission so much more fun:smile:
Especially since everyone usually goes for the sea sharks and has no idea about using an aircraft:smile:

Yeah... I rescued Avi before they even got to the island so someone got salty and left :biggrin::biggrin: But that aside Lester's rant I was like wtf he doesn't normally say this. Anyone got a recording of it or know of one on Youtube?? I'd love to hear that again it has to be the funniest audio in the game from a glitchers perspective!

Upvote 0
Navy Davey

Navy Davey

☠️Wicked Good☠️
Retired
Mr. Nice Guy Legendary Veteran Platinum Record
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Lol
I Might have something
But it’s probably me doing that mission with a weaponized Tampa and Teleport:wink:
I’ll have to go back and see if Lester was saying anything crazy:smile:

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register