Discussion Qustion: Halo 3 All Armor unlock for offline accounts

Discussion in 'Halo 3 & Halo 3: ODST' started by Cobioshi, Feb 19, 2019 with 6 replies and 850 views.

1. Cobioshi

Cobioshi Newbie

Ratings:
    I will be hosting a Halo 3 lan party here soon and am hoping to mod some offline accounts to have all the armor (minus recon). We are using Xbox 360s, not the MCC on Xbox One. I used Horizon and a Halo 3 GPD Editor to unlock the armor you get for campaign and for the skulls, but can't seem to unlock any other achievements, thus about half the armor is still locked.

I understand that about half of all the armor is unlocked via online multiplayer achievements. Since I'm using offline accounts I won't be able to unlock those traditionally, and the GPD Editor isn't doing the trick for me. Therefore most the armor is still locked.

My question is, is there some way I can circumnavigate this to get these armors offline?

If anyone can be of any help, or at least point me in the right direction or add a link to another method of GPD editing, that would be great.

(First post on se7ensins btw, glad to be here)

2. Axo

Axo Classic Halo Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Some armor is linked to the amount of exp you have in online multiplayer so the only way to unlock all offline would be through a modded xex which requires an rgh.
    Edit- turns out only hayabusa and EOD cant be achievement modded.

Last edited: Mar 1, 2019
  3. Professional

Professional Staff Staff

Ratings:
    If you don't have horizon diamond then use velocity and mod the achievements through that. if it doesn't unlock them that way the profile editor can make your profile display as an online account so it tricks the game maybe?

4. Axo

Ratings:
    Ok update on this,I used profile editor to unlock all achievements offline, then rehashed in velocity and finally rehashed once more in horizon.
    I have all helmets apart from hayabusa, missing hayabusa and eod shoulders and chest.
    For full eod and hayabusa you actually have to do the requirements in game. Nevertheless all online armor is unlocked

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  5. Atlas

Atlas Local Rivethead VIP Retired

Ratings:
    That’s really surpsing to be honest. I wouldn’t have thought the online ones would work on a retail.

Aren’t the Hayabusa variants just from getting the skulls? You’d think that the achievements for the skulls would be enough.

6. Axo

Ratings:
    IWHBYD doesnt have an achievement tied to it, however no clue why campaign armors don't fully unlock but online ones do on an offline profile.

7. Swerve

Swerve ❤ Baddest Biatch On 7S ❤

Ratings:
    Just wanted to add to this for anybody else trying to do the same thing. Yesterday I unlocked everything for one of my offline accounts using a Halo 3 GPD editor for Hayabusa and EOD, and then an achievement unlocker for the rest. The GPD Editor makes altering the proper hex codes for Haybusa and EOD much easier, and allows for a fast service tag change for those who are inexperienced with hex editing.