SharpGhost

SharpGhost

Reach for the Stars
VIP
Retired
Odysseus' Summit Sinner Nevar gon' happen in your lifetime
Reaction score
Sin$
With Kankuro being little spook on my profile, I decided it might be fun to play a little game.

Here's a couple of rules:
- Your reply must include a quote from Borderlands 2.
- You can't repeat quotes.
- Any quote from any character is fine. Feel free to include who said the quote in-game.

Let's have a little fun :smile:

"Sup"

SharpGhost

SharpGhost

Reach for the Stars
VIP
Retired
Odysseus' Summit Sinner Nevar gon' happen in your lifetime
Reaction score
Sin$
"Oh haiiii! Ya ya ya. Party party party. Best day eva. Party party party. So much party. Party party party. Party-til-you-drop. Say it again!"

"Got the badonkadonks? Best day evaaaa. Bring 'em back here and I'll use 'em to make some fine-*** damsels who can hijack that train for ya."

A

Arjan

Thanks guys.
Reaction score
Sin$
"Got the badonkadonks? Best day evaaaa. Bring 'em back here and I'll use 'em to make some fine-*** damsels who can hijack that train for ya."
"All around the Sta-actus plant, the stalker chased the bandit. The stalker thought 'twas all in fun -- POP GOES THE BANDIT."

Sparfire

Sparfire

VIP
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
"That's right. Twin sisters, man. Hhhohhhhhh. Take 'em. Take 'em take 'em take 'em."

BreakdowN v2

BreakdowN v2

VIP
Retired
End of the Year 2012 End of the Year 2016 End of the Year 2017
Reaction score
Sin$
"I hauled this crap out just for you. You don't buy, it Imma be pissed."
"Oh - I've got something for you! Here - take this ECHO communicator that I totally didn't loot from one of these corpse"

M

MayaMoxxi

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm Torgue, and I'm here to ask you one question and, one question only: EXPLOSIONS?

SadDroid

SadDroid

Dead
Reaction score
Sin$
"Real badasses eat chocolate chip cookies, I'ma gonna get that tattooed across my back in Old English font."

Top Bottom
Login
Register