• Views 7,760
Sparfire

Sparfire

VIP
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
"Hopefully I don't get ambushed. That's me favorite part of these cash runs, not being ambushed"

I may have a few words off since I'm going purely on memory
"Pah... I must be imaginin' things. Definitely shouldn't double back and check to see if anyone's followin' me. That'd be a waste o' time."

Sparfire

Sparfire

VIP
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
"Oh, Oh. Jesus..I'm sorry. Thank GOD, I was so worried you'd killed those bandits before they could murder ol' gran-gran."
"Pahaha! You got a sweet piece of *** waitin' for ya back home -- what the hell you doin' on Pandora, blad?"

Kankuro

Kankuro

How To Do?
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
"Pahaha! You got a sweet piece of *** waitin' for ya back home -- what the hell you doin' on Pandora, blad?"
Too lazy to go back and read all the previous quotes so if this has been said please don't hurt me SharpGhost SharpGhost

"EXPLOOOSSIOOONSSS?!?!"

M

MayaMoxxi

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Wait - don't kill Hamhock! I...stretched the truth when I told Scooter he tried to cap a feel. Hamhock's no angel, but I was drunk and honestly, what happened was pretty consensual. Like...four to five bases worth of consensual. - Moxxi.

Kankuro

Kankuro

How To Do?
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
"This shell moves like a whale with an eating disorder. Destroy it and help me find another. Also, die."
"But if you want a huge reward you jump off that cliff and become my b*tch. Take your time.."

Gray Ice 13

Gray Ice 13

The Hype
Reaction score
Sin$
"Slab, did you -- did you just jump off The Buzzard's Nest? ...God DAMN you make me proud!"

Sparfire

Sparfire

VIP
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
"But if you want a huge reward you jump off that cliff and become my b*tch. Take your time.."
"I WILL EAT YOUR FACE AND CRAP IT OUT AND STAPLE IT TO YOUR SKULL AND PEOPLE WILL BE LIKE "WOW, YOU ARE NOW MORE ATTRACTIVE."

Gray Ice 13

Gray Ice 13

The Hype
Reaction score
Sin$
These 2 quotes go hand-in-hand.

"Whoa, you didn't think you'd get out of here alive, did you?" ~Handsome Jack

"Vault Hunter, get down." ~Mordecai

SharpGhost

SharpGhost

Reach for the Stars
VIP
Retired
Odysseus' Summit Sinner Nevar gon' happen in your lifetime
Reaction score
Sin$
"Oh, Jesus. I'm sorry. Thank GOD! I was worried you killed those bandits before they could murder old gran-gran. Know what? Now I don't even have to pay em. So thanks, loser!"

Sparfire

Sparfire

VIP
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
"Oh, Jesus. I'm sorry. Thank GOD! I was worried you killed those bandits before they could murder old gran-gran. Know what? Now I don't even have to pay em. So thanks, loser!"
Really? A re-run this soon?
"Excuse me, madam! You, with the makeup; could I have some lager, please? Completely ignored. Wonderful."

Top Bottom
Login
Register