• Start date
  • Views 733
SirEdwardCool

SirEdwardCool

The sexy beast
Hardened Veteran EotM
Reaction score
Sin$
Is it possible to use something for Blops to ENABLE quicsckoping like in mw2? (regular ADS speed)WITHOUT a Jtag? (for retails)
e.g. the bullet doesnt just randomly go anywhere after just Aiming down the site.
i have the tu5 update BUT, i want to be able to use it OFFLINE ONLY so i can use it against enemy AI dummies.
Im a bit of a noob with modding.

inb4Searchbar
i've already searched it AND google-d/bing-ed/ask-ed it. and ihave found nothing :/

Cheers

imakillahghost

imakillahghost

cauliflower Cowboy
Contest Sponsor
Reaction score
Sin$
I remember when I first put the black-ops files on my jtag when it first came out with no updates, did not have the delay when quickscoping it worked fine, so it would be my guess if you delete all of your updates for black ops unplug your net and play offline without grabbing any updates it should be the first revision without the ****** quickscoping junk..

Upvote 0
I

InFamous x

Reaction score
Sin$
quick scoping on that BO is message up even if you made it to were you zoom in faster the cross hairs sill woulndt be in the middle of your c=screen making legit quick scoping in that game 30% luck

Upvote 0
Pazmaniac

Pazmaniac

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
i think with the recent tu6 update they made quick scopin ALOT beter....seems like when u scope in u dont have that initial sway to ur crosshairs

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register