• Thread starter Christopher Galka
  • Start date
  • Views 473
C

Christopher Galka

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I got my smgs and snipers diamond and now im working on rifles. What do y'all think the easiest way to get camos is? I think I get the most amount of headshots playing hardcore domination. Also, I'm playing War a lot for them. Any tips? Does high caliber really help get headshots?

Ryan

Ryan

Retired
Retired
Scaling the Mountain Santa's Helper Grammar Nazi
Reaction score
Sin$
High Caliber should slightly increase your chances of getting headshots so I’d say it’s worth it. Preferably, I tend to play War as it’s the game-mode I excel in and there’s an insane amount of head glitches throughout the maps.

Upvote 0
Skepta

Skepta

Go on then, Go on then
VIP
Retired
End of the Year 2017 Platinum Record Scaling the Mountain
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I think I get the most amount of headshots playing hardcore domination. Any tips? Does high caliber really help get headshots?

If I recall, hardcore is only 1-2 bullets in the head for a headshot, so high caliber is not needed in my opinion. If you play core then I'd recommend using high caliber.

In general just play whichever game mode you have the most fun on because then youll be playing more games of it compared to something not as fun.

Upvote 0
HYX

HYX

Administrator
Administrator
Lifetime
Hidden Devils
Scaling the Mountain Programmer Odysseus' Summit
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
If I recall, hardcore is only 1-2 bullets in the head for a headshot, so high caliber is not needed in my opinion. If you play core then I'd recommend using high caliber.

In general just play whichever game mode you have the most fun on because then youll be playing more games of it compared to something not as fun.
Usually 1 shot to the head maybe 2 if you are unlucky but as how I got chrome I usually played either War, HCTDM, or HC Dom.

Upvote 0
Gardzz

Gardzz

Hollywood's Bleeding
Retired
Bright Idea Forum Addict Mr. Nice Guy
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
By shooting your enemy's head. :wink:

No, using things like high caliber and the extra bullet damage one will help out a lot. If that is taking to long, you can always resort to boosting.

Upvote 0
C

Christopher Galka

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
By shooting your enemy's head. :wink:

No, using things like high caliber and the extra bullet damage one will help out a lot. If that is taking to long, you can always resort to boosting.

I'm not against anyone who boosts, as I do on other games. But since I've earned the diamond on my smgs and snipers rifles (and close to pistols), I want to feel like I've earned it. :smile:

I'm getting super close now. I did forget about the SVT though so that put a twist in my plans lol

Thanks for the tips

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register