What's new

Discussion Quickest Platinum Trophy EVER! (Slyde)

• Thread starter Ryan
  • Start date
  • Views 2,069
Ryan

Ryan

Retired
Retired
Scaling the Mountain Santa's Helper Grammar Nazi
Reaction score
Sin$

I found this video earlier & rightly enough, it's obtained in under one minute lol. Not available in Northern America yet, but can be obtained by creating a UK PSN & purchasing it that way for those that are over that way.

Jesus

Jesus

Son of God
Lifetime
Reaction score
Sin$
Are people really this addicted to get platinum trophies that you'd spend a dollar just for one everybody can get in less than a minute?

Ryan

Ryan

Retired
Retired
Scaling the Mountain Santa's Helper Grammar Nazi
Reaction score
Sin$
Are people really this addicted to get platinum trophies that you'd spend a dollar just for one everybody can get in less than a minute?

I didn't think that there was until I came across a YouTube channel with 100'000s of thousands of subscribers in regards to trophies & how to obtain them in different games. I thought it may appeal to at least someone on here.

Jesus

Jesus

Son of God
Lifetime
Reaction score
Sin$
I didn't think that there was until I came across a YouTube channel with 100'000s of thousands of subscribers in regards to trophies & how to obtain them in different games. I thought it may appeal to at least someone on here.
I just don't see the appeal of having a platinum trophy that you spent money on. I guess others so for that feel of superiority that they have more platinums than other people, I guess.

OMGnanerpus

OMGnanerpus

cyan:wave2:Buying burnt food!
Retired
Lifetime
AzzidReign Jr End of the Year 2012 Legendary Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I just don't see the appeal of having a platinum trophy that you spent money on. I guess others so for that feel of superiority that they have more platinums than other people, I guess.
I mean, you have to buy any game to get the trophy, so what makes this different? lol

Fogel

Fogel

Call Me Mclovin!
Reaction score
Sin$
of course trophies and gamerscore I’ve olayers more things to do and keep track of.

OMGnanerpus

OMGnanerpus

cyan:wave2:Buying burnt food!
Retired
Lifetime
AzzidReign Jr End of the Year 2012 Legendary Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Easy platinum with a game that no sane person will play more than once.
Buut it was also less than a dollar. haha. I've paid $30+ for games and only played them once

Acro

Acro

**Insert badass text here**
Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I personally wouldn't use this, but i definitely know some trophy hunters that'd be interested in this. A lot of people like to make their playstation account look good with plats.

Atlas

Atlas

С.Т.А.Л.К.Е.Р.
VIP
Retired
Hidden Devils
Mythical Veteran Trifecta TotM
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$

Easy platinum with a game that no sane person will play more than once.
People have weird priorities. Back in the day when I was on Xbox 360, I’ll admit I got every achievement in some games just to say that I did it. E.g. the first crackdown (loved collecting the orbs but winning every race with every vehicle was laborious even with just “cheating” by blowing up all the other racers.). I wouldn’t do this now and wouldn’t buy a game just for an easy Platinum, but I’m sure some would.
A lot of people like to make their playstation account look good with plats.
Can’t agree more. Some people just want a high number of Platinums regardless of where they come from.

Last edited:
HYX

HYX

Administrator
Administrator
Lifetime
Hidden Devils
Scaling the Mountain Programmer Odysseus' Summit
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Does anybody know if this is still in the store?

Top Bottom
Login
Register