What's new

Discussion Quick way to get 100 MS?

I

iSoul

Awesomesauce.
Reaction score
I want to buy the Weapon Launch pack Microsoft is offering today & I'm just 100 points away.

If Bing rewards credited me today I wouldn't have a problem, but they said wait 10 days.

Any other method? Also if you have 100 I'll gladly repay you back within 10 days lol.

F

ForeverLoading

Contributor
Reaction score
Would tomorrow be too late? I get my points tomorrow from Bing.

A

Afatassninja

Chris farley
Reaction score
weapon launch pack for what? And since when did bing make you wait for your rewards, ive always gotten them the day i ordered them, within like 5 minutes

O

Outspin

The Boss Man
Reaction score
I would have gave you 180MSP but I just used it, sorry :frown:

I

iSoul

Awesomesauce.
Reaction score
weapon launch pack for what? And since when did bing make you wait for your rewards, ive always gotten them the day i ordered them, within like 5 minutes

I needed a friend to sign up to gain the points necessary to purchase the 100 MS point code. It's usually instantly after I redeem the 100 MS. It's the wait time for Bing to register the friend sign up for me to gain the additional 25+ Points. :frown:

O Outspin ,it's fine dude! Trying my best to find a quick way, I just wish Rewards would've credited the 100 I should've gotten in February.

I

iSoul

Awesomesauce.
Reaction score
One of the mods from the Gears of War 3 forum just sent me a message saying they'll give me a code for the launch set.

Gears of War's community is truly amazing, and some people said they'd give me 100 MS points as well.

Received a free Season Pass & Launch Set these 2 days. Amazing.

T

Tupac

Getting There
Reaction score
Idk if you still need it but I have a code

Top Bottom