What's new
T

Tomlibux

Reaction score
My friend got into modded session and someone dropped him 60mil. I got curious about modding and want to install one mod menu, drop some mills for myself and my other friend and uninstall it. Nothing else. How risky is that? I wont store it in bank. Should i do it in private session? Any free mod menu recomendations?

M

MattIsAPerson

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My friend got into modded session and someone dropped him 60mil. I got curious about modding and want to install one mod menu, drop some mills for myself and my other friend and uninstall it. Nothing else. How risky is that? I wont store it in bank. Should i do it in private session? Any free mod menu recomendations?
In order that you asked;
1) Very risky, can cause you and your friend to get perm banned (waste of $30+). Storing it in your bank doesn't matter, it's a myth players pass around.
2) Yes, someone reporting you after seeing you drop cash is basically a definite ban.
3) D3sk1ng mod menu.

If you need anymore help/recommendations start a convo with me :wink:

M

Modder v7

Getting There
Reaction score

Very risky. So risky, it can flag your account and get you banned. Dropping money on yourself has been known for a while now to cause accounts to be banned. It does not matter if you do it for 5 seconds or 5 minutes. The minute you drop money on yourself, you've basically told R* "HEY! I'm a modder. Ban me please."

Storing in bank or in hand does not matter.

Doing it in Public, Private, Invite-Only, Friends, Solo does not matter.

I recommend you pay a bit of cash and get your hands on a premium mod menu. Most of them should have stealth money options, which do not drop ANY moeny. Simply puts it into your account and bypasses the transactions altogehter.

If you want more info, you can PM me as well.

Top Bottom