• Start date
  • Views 1,166

Is Quick Scoping over rated?

• Total voters
X

Xaphan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ok, first off I want to state, IN NO WAY AM I FLAMING ANYONE!

Quickscoping.. whats the deal with it lately? Its exploded into basically the only way to play modern warfare 2 now. It almost seems people shun you for not using a Intervention or a .50 Cal.

Ok but first off.. I quickscope, I'm not the best but I'm not to shabby either. It does take SOME skill to get used to but I've also noticed at some distances the auto aim helps a good amount. I just don't see why people feel the need to flame someone who likes to hardscope. Personally I'll do both depending on the circumstances, ill hard scope if the target is a good distance away and I have no faith in myself.

But anyways... the main thing is, why is it, if someone doesnt want to quick scope 80% of the MW2 community feels the need to bash on someone, for "lack of skill" when at least they're not the one firing 10 shots at someone with an intervention from 20 feet away to just complain about a hitmarker because the opponent was using a MP5k.

Thats great you want to be "Joe Cool" and quick scope all over the place, but shut up when someone comes up behind you and shoots you with a M1014!

I thought quickscoping was to show your skill and coordination while playing the game. Now like I stated earlier, you just hear THOUSANDS upon THOUSANDS of shots being fired with like 2 or 3 kills actually taking place.

Its become such an un-original way of playing it almost seems like the assault rifles and everything else should only be allowed in FFA.

Sorry I kinda ranted.. just had jaw surgery, can't talk much and hydrocodone is AWESOME!

K

Keeley Hazell

Lifetime Premium
Lifetime
Reaction score
You have to be good to make every shot

E

em for mikey

Getting There
Reaction score
I love quick scoping even know i quit MW2 lol but anyways. people flame for no reason they just want to sound like a Bad *** over the internet.
but i quick scope in MW2 whenever i do play it because the game is just boring, IMO and quick scoping make's it a bit more fun i guess. and when people flame you for not quick scoping or whatever i just laugh because most of the time you see a kill cam later and its a super hard scope, or they dont use a sniper like at all i just laugh at people when they flame for stupid shi* like that

X

Xaphan

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Oh I know.

And I know there are people capable of doing so. But its the 80% "try hard" quick scopers that really get on my nerves, the ones that take a whole clip to get a hit marker on you.

Its just frustrating I can't even play SnD without being the only one not sniping

Oh I know.

And I know there are people capable of doing so. But its the 80% "try hard" quick scopers that really get on my nerves, the ones that take a whole clip to get a hit marker on you.

Its just frustrating I can't even play SnD without being the only one not sniping

M

Mocking Da Bird

Guys Below Me Suck
Retired
Reaction score
No, what i hate the most is when people say "HAAAAAARDDDD SCOOOOPPPPPPEERRRR!!!!!!!"
Then Im like "Thats what the scope is for, ******" and then he says "Well, your just bad"
I then 1v1 him and poop on him :smile:

X

Xaphan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
People still play this game?

Cute... actually contribute to this thread or go make love to bagels in your moms basement...

I love quick scoping even know i quit MW2 lol but anyways. people flame for no reason they just want to sound like a Bad *** over the internet.
but i quick scope in MW2 whenever i do play it because the game is just boring, IMO and quick scoping make's it a bit more fun i guess. and when people flame you for not quick scoping or whatever i just laugh because most of the time you see a kill cam later and its a super hard scope, or they dont use a sniper like at all i just laugh at people when they flame for stupid shi* like that

I always try to make things more interesting for me when I play. using shotguns only, or a javelin (lol).

Anything really it just seems people b**** when I kill them with a M1014 but if they no scope me from 1 foot away its skill....

E

em for mikey

Getting There
Reaction score
Cute... actually contribute to this thread or go make love to bagels in your moms basement...

I always try to make things more interesting for me when I play. using shotguns only, or a javelin (lol).

Anything really it just seems people b**** when I kill them with a M1014 but if they no scope me from 1 foot away its skill....
LOL people are always gonna bit** at what you do in that game :smile:
and yeah i usually get a full lobby and then just either all knife or do something stupd but that game gets so boring so fast it sucks i like halo 3 better :biggrin:

X

Xaphan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Like I stated earlier... I'm kinda hopped up on pain meds due to surgery, so yeah. haha

But I play mostly Bad Company 2 now a days

E

em for mikey

Getting There
Reaction score
Like I stated earlier... I'm kinda hopped up on pain meds due to surgery, so yeah. haha

But I play mostly Bad Company 2 now a days
haha nice :biggrin:
and yeah i played that game for a wile then it got boring to me.
alot of games get boring fast though.

E

E Nellie

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Much rather "make love to bagels in my moms basement" assuming my mother has a basement...than contribute to a thread about quickscoping.

K

Keeley Hazell

Lifetime Premium
Lifetime
Reaction score
I can only make every shot when i do a quickscope "silenced shot". You know when you shoot and when you take your throwing knive out and it makes no noise

P

Pierce

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I find it to be a total joke....mostly because I'm not good at it :tongue:

W

Wirebr

Reaction score
Quick Scoping is awesome but u need skills to do it but when u learn it haha not a chance!

I

iProSkillz

My Skillz Are 2 Pro
Reaction score
It makes me mad when I hard scope some one across the map and they say that I have no skill. I mean they put the scope for a reason! People just get mad when they die/

P

PhilSterBoy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think quick scoping is just too easy in MW22 like everything else it was better in CoD4

X

xcashmoneyx7

Retired
Retired
Reaction score
Intervention FMJ + Quickscope = Pro

...its the 80% "try hard" quick scopers that really get on my nerves, the ones that take a whole clip to get a hit marker on you.
Please dont ever say "try hard" again... and I'm dead serious :tongue:

G

Gallows

VIP
Retired
Reaction score
I never give a damn what people say.. Dude, when there is one guy left and I see him. I make sure I take the longest hard scope just so everyone can see it. Sniping is meant for camping back and picking off the other team before they move in on you and your teammates. I hardly ever quickscope and when I do, its when they snuck up on me and I scream like a woman and randomly shoot. :rolleyes:

J

Jerry

#StraightCisPride
Retired
Reaction score
I'm one of those players that if I die by anything except a quickscope/noscope, I rage. Nothing else takes skill to do.

And no, I'm not terrible at quickscoping. I can actually hit 4/5 shots I take. It's complete bulls*** when you shoot someone in the face then get sprayed by their ump.

Tryhards are annoying.

P

Pacifica

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes. It's cool if someones good at it, but I hate playing SnD and having half my team making us loose by 'trying' to quickscope and be uber.

Top Bottom