• Thread starter adrianr2z
  • Start date
  • Views 839
adrianr2z

adrianr2z

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
So today on my LT+ 2.0 Benq drive, I tested all my burnt backups and all of them worked except mw2. It kept saying "Unsupported disc" and I even tried the original and it worked and I instaled the original on the modded xbox 360 and when I put the backup of mw2, It kept saying "Unsupported disc". How do I fix the problem? All my games work except this.
Also I want to know if Fifa 12 will work. I flashed my 360 today with the firmware "LTPlus-benq-v2.0.bin" and want to know if I get fifa 12 backup , it will work. Thanks

Miles x

Miles x

Getting There
Grammar Nazi Mr. Nice Guy Tutorial Creator
Reaction score
Sin$
So today on my LT+ 2.0 Benq drive, I tested all my burnt backups and all of them worked except mw2. It kept saying "Unsupported disc" and I even tried the original and it worked and I instaled the original on the modded xbox 360 and when I put the backup of mw2, It kept saying "Unsupported disc". How do I fix the problem? All my games work except this.
Also I want to know if Fifa 12 will work. I flashed my 360 today with the firmware "LTPlus-benq-v2.0.bin" and want to know if I get fifa 12 backup , it will work. Thanks
Try ripping the disc back to your computer then running it through ABGX360 again as there may be an update you need to add to the ISO and re burn it, should work if it doesn't PM me I'll try help you.

Brother Jordan

Brother Jordan

מספר אחד
VIP
Retired
Sinner Hardened Veteran MotM
Reaction score
Sin$
MW2 has AP 2.5 checks, and you probably never re-patched the ISO after the 13146 dashboard, which updated the AP 2.5 tables for the 6 games that have the checks. Your Xbox is now flagged for failing the check, but no bans have been given yet; well, not real bans.

Top Bottom
Login
Register